• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing a Mistake: Changing Catalog to Cooking Show

In summary, to change a catalog show to a cooking show, simply log into your Pampered Chef account, go to your dashboard, and click on "Edit Show" next to the show you want to change. Then, click on "Change to Cooking Show" at the top of the page. You can also change a cooking show back to a catalog show by clicking on "Change to Catalog Show" instead. This change will not affect your host's rewards. You can also change the date and time of a cooking show after it has been converted by going to your dashboard and updating the information. While there is no specific deadline for making this change, it is recommended to do so a few days before the show to allow guests enough time to
NMmommy
I messed up a show. I placed it as a catolog show vs a cooking show. Is there away I can change it?

I do not think it will let you change it. Only from a cooking to a catalogn ONE TIME per show. I may be wrong but I think you will have to delete the entire show and start over. Hopefully, I am wrong though.

Have you submitted it yet? If not, then yes, you can change it. Although I think you may have to delete the whole show & reenter it. I haven't had to change one since changing to P3, but I think I remember reading about others having to. Hopefully this is something they will be updating! It was so easy in PP to change shows.

In P3 you can't "upgrade" from catalog to cooking, you can only "downgrade." So you will have to reenter all those orders. Sorry.

Will this mess things up? She booked off of someone else.

No- a booking is a booking. The only real difference is that catalog shows can't have co-hosts, and they get less FPV (free product value) for the host. If you have not yet submitted it, I'd reenter it as a cooking show, so the host doesn't miss out on the additional $15 FPV.

1. How do I change a catalog show to a cooking show?

To change a catalog show to a cooking show, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your dashboard. From there, click on "Edit Show" next to the catalog show you want to change. Then, click on the "Change to Cooking Show" button at the top of the page. This will convert your show to a cooking show.

2. Can I change a cooking show back to a catalog show?

Yes, you can change a cooking show back to a catalog show. Simply follow the same steps as above, but instead of clicking on "Change to Cooking Show," click on "Change to Catalog Show" at the top of the page.

3. Will changing a catalog show to a cooking show affect my host's rewards?

No, changing a catalog show to a cooking show will not affect your host's rewards. They will still receive the same rewards based on the total sales from their show.

4. Can I change the date and time of a show after I have already changed it to a cooking show?

Yes, you can change the date and time of a cooking show after you have already converted it. Simply go to your dashboard and click on "Edit Show" next to the show you want to change. From there, you can update the date and time and save your changes.

5. Is there a deadline for changing a catalog show to a cooking show?

There is no specific deadline for changing a catalog show to a cooking show. However, it is recommended to make the change at least a few days before the show to give your guests enough time to prepare for the cooking demonstration. It is also important to consider any shipping deadlines for products that may be needed for the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • byrd1956