• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing Catalog Host Order Mistake - Changing Discounts and Products

In summary, if you accidentally add too much salt to your dish, you can balance it out by adding acid or a starchy ingredient, and if your dish is too spicy, you can add dairy or sweetness. If your dish is too greasy, you can blot it and add acid or more ingredients. To save a dry dish, add liquid or a sauce, and if you overcooked it, add liquid or serve with a moist side dish.
StacieB
Gold Member
I have a question about something that I messed up with a catalog Host. When placing her order, I put the wrong product as her 60% off product. Will I be able to change this? I need to add a product at 60% off and then switch the one that I had at 60% off to 50% off and that product to full price!! Make sense? Will I be able to do this? Thanks for the help!!

I typed the wrong thing for my last Feb.host and somehow missed typing in 2 of the 50% off items. I waited until the products came, called HO and did a product exchange. No problem.

For the first 30 days the company will exchange any item and even send FedEx to pick it up.

Yep, HO will do the exchange for you.

I would call HO about this. You're talking about dealing with money & they won't typically do that through e-mail. I would just write everything down that you want to switch around so that you can let them know.

1. What should I do if I accidentally added too much salt to my dish?

First, try to balance out the saltiness by adding a bit of acid, such as lemon juice or vinegar. You can also add a starchy ingredient, like potatoes or rice, to help absorb some of the excess salt. If all else fails, dilute the dish by adding more of the other ingredients.

2. How do I fix a dish that turned out too spicy?

If your dish is too spicy, try adding a dairy product like sour cream or yogurt to help mellow out the heat. You can also add a bit of sweetness, such as honey or sugar, to balance out the spiciness. If these options don't work, dilute the dish with more of the other ingredients.

3. What can I do if my dish is too greasy?

If your dish is too greasy, you can try blotting it with paper towels to soak up some of the excess oil. You can also add a bit of acid, like lemon juice or vinegar, to cut through the greasiness. Another option is to add more vegetables or grains to the dish to help absorb some of the oil.

4. How can I save a dish that's too dry?

If your dish is too dry, try adding a bit of liquid such as broth, stock, or water to help moisten it. You can also add a sauce or dressing to the dish to add moisture and flavor. If these options don't work, try adding more of the main ingredients to the dish.

5. What should I do if I overcooked my dish?

If you accidentally overcooked your dish, try adding a bit of liquid, such as broth or water, to help revive it. You can also add a sauce or dressing to add moisture and flavor. If these options don't work, try serving the dish with a side of something moist, like a salad or steamed vegetables, to balance out the dryness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tracy99