• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exclusive Discounts: August Host Knife Deals at 60% Off

In summary, the August Host Knife Deals are exclusive discounts offered to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of August, allowing them to purchase select knives at a discounted price of 60% off. To unlock these deals, hosts must host a Pampered Chef party in August and can use their host rewards towards the discounted knives. These deals are only available during the month of August, but hosts have until the end of the month to place their order and take advantage of the discount. The specific knives included in the deals may vary, but typically include popular and versatile options such as the Chef's Knife, Utility Knife, and Paring Knife.
angmillar
If an August host wants to purchase additional knives besides the two at 60% off, at what price will she purchase them? They are 20% off for customers, but will she get the host additional percentage off of the 20% price??

I hope I didn't make that toooooo confusing!!

August hosts can purchase 2 of the knives at 60% off and if their show is $300 or more they can get the other 5 at 50% off.

Or if they choose they can purchase any of those currently in the catalog at the guest 20% off minus their discounts.

20% off minus free = they used less of their free for the knife

20% off minus show discount of 15-30%

Past hosts (within 12 months) get the knives at 20% off minus their 10% discount so they get a great deal too! And of course the person the show was booked from can get 2 at 60% off!

HTH

Great, thanks!!!

We have a wonderful company. Discounts on top of discounts!

I think I missed something . . .

Does the August host special flyer say that if the show is $300.00 or more that they can get the other knives @ 50% off? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Loreen said:
I think I missed something . . .

Does the August host special flyer say that if the show is $300.00 or more that they can get the other knives @ 50% off? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

A $300 show gives them a Half Price Item and they can use the Knife Combo to get them.

Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Related to Unlock Exclusive Discounts: August Host Knife Deals at 60% Off

What are the August Host Knife Deals?

The August Host Knife Deals are exclusive discounts offered to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of August. These deals allow hosts to purchase select knives at a discounted price of 60% off.

How can I unlock the August Host Knife Deals?

To unlock the August Host Knife Deals, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of August. As the host, you will have the opportunity to purchase the discounted knives at 60% off.

What knives are included in the August Host Knife Deals?

The specific knives included in the August Host Knife Deals may vary, but they typically include some of our most popular and versatile knives such as the Chef's Knife, Utility Knife, and Paring Knife.

Can I use my host rewards towards the August Host Knife Deals?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards the August Host Knife Deals. Your host rewards can be applied towards any Pampered Chef products, including the discounted knives.

How long do I have to purchase the August Host Knife Deals?

The August Host Knife Deals are only available during the month of August. However, as the host, you have until the end of the month to place your order and take advantage of the 60% discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefAbey
  • PCALISON437613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef-kina