• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Show's Profits: Book in August for September and October Deals

In summary, "Any Done This Yet?" is a fun and interactive game from Pampered Chef that challenges players to complete various kitchen tasks using their high-quality products in a set amount of time. It can be played with others or alone, and tasks can be customized to fit personal preferences. It is suitable for all ages and is a great way to get the whole family involved in the kitchen and learn new cooking skills.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I have a show tomorrow and would love to show someone the benefits of booking a show in August. Meaning how much they can get if they get bookings at their show for September and October.

I thought about creating a list showing full price and then the 60% off price. This would list two knives, a set of cookware and then the covered baker.

If anyone has done this, can you please post your file? If not, I'm going to try to make one tonight and will post mine.

Thanks!

Go for it Rhonda! Sounds like a good idea.

Hi there!I have actually done something similar in the past and it was a huge success. I created a spreadsheet that showed the regular price of each item, the discounted price at 60% off, and then the potential savings if someone booked a show in August and received bookings for September and October.I found that this really motivated people to book a show and take advantage of the savings. It also helped to show them the value of hosting a show and how much they could potentially save on their own purchases.I would definitely recommend creating a similar list and sharing it with your potential hosts. It's a great way to showcase the benefits of booking a show in August and can really help to increase your bookings.Good luck with your show tomorrow! I hope it's a huge success. And if you do end up creating a list, I would love to see it and compare it to mine. Let's keep sharing and helping each other out.Happy selling!

1. What is "Any Done This Yet?"

"Any Done This Yet?" is a fun and interactive game from Pampered Chef that challenges players to complete various kitchen tasks using our high-quality products in a set amount of time. It's a great way to test your cooking skills and have some friendly competition with friends and family!

2. How do I play "Any Done This Yet?"

To play "Any Done This Yet?", you will need a set of our Pampered Chef products and a timer. Simply choose a challenge card from the deck and set the timer for the designated time. Then, try to complete the task on the card using the specified products before the timer runs out. The player who completes the task first or with the best results wins!

3. Can I play "Any Done This Yet?" alone?

While "Any Done This Yet?" is designed to be played with others, you can definitely play it alone as well. It's a great way to practice your cooking skills and challenge yourself to complete tasks in a set amount of time. You can also compete against your own personal best times!

4. Can I customize the tasks in "Any Done This Yet?"

Yes, you can customize the tasks in "Any Done This Yet?" to fit your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. You can swap out ingredients or tasks on the challenge cards as needed. This allows for a more personalized and enjoyable experience for all players.

5. Is "Any Done This Yet?" suitable for all ages?

"Any Done This Yet?" is suitable for all ages, but parental supervision may be required for younger players. It's a great way to get the whole family involved in the kitchen and have some fun while learning new cooking skills. Plus, it's a great way to introduce kids to our high-quality Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cmdtrgd