• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 60% Off the New Forged Carving Set in August - Host Specials Available

In summary, the New Forged Carving Set is a high-quality kitchen tool on sale for 60% off in August. To take advantage of this discount, customers can make a purchase of $75 or more or use host credits at a Pampered Chef party. Unfortunately, the discount is only available in the United States and Canada, and will only be available for the month of August.
vtchef
I'm confused

Can the New Forged Carving Set be purchased at 60% off in August as one of the Host Specials.

Thank You.

Nope - that's not included. It's not available at all until September 1. The 2 new items that are included in the August host special are the 3" Petite Paring knfe and the 5" Boning knife.

That's what I thought, but then I was looking at (tasty tidbits Fall Flash) and she has it included as a August Host Special.

Thank you

It's not in the Fall Flash I got from her website.

Actually it is on page 2, its correct on page 5, but on page 2 where she talks about the new forged cutlery she mentions that august host can pick from the three new items at 60% off.

Related to Get 60% Off the New Forged Carving Set in August - Host Specials Available

1. What is the New Forged Carving Set and why is it on sale for 60% off?

The New Forged Carving Set is a high-quality kitchen tool consisting of a carving knife and fork, perfect for slicing and serving meats and poultry. It is on sale for 60% off in August as part of our monthly promotion to offer exclusive deals to our valued customers.

2. How can I take advantage of the 60% off sale on the Forged Carving Set?

To get the 60% off discount on the Forged Carving Set, simply make a purchase of $75 or more from our August catalog. The discount will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

3. Can I still get the 60% off discount if I am hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, if you are hosting a Pampered Chef party in August, you can use your host credits to purchase the Forged Carving Set at 60% off. This is in addition to any other host specials and discounts you may be eligible for.

4. Is the Forged Carving Set eligible for the 60% off discount in all countries?

Unfortunately, the 60% off discount on the Forged Carving Set is only available in the United States and Canada. Customers in other countries may be eligible for different promotions and discounts.

5. How long will the 60% off discount on the Forged Carving Set be available?

The 60% off discount on the Forged Carving Set is only available during the month of August. Make sure to take advantage of this limited-time offer before it expires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • angmillar