• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning a Catalog Show Into a Cooking Show on Pampered Partner Plus

In summary, to turn a catalog show into a cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus, log in to your account and go to the "Show Planner" tab. From there, click on the "Catalog Show" option and select the show you want to convert. Follow the prompts to choose a date and time for the cooking show and select which recipes you want to feature. You can still earn host rewards for a cooking show and invite guests through personalized invitations, social media, or text/email. If you don't have all the ingredients for the recipes, you can make substitutions or purchase them. And finally, you can make changes to the cooking show after it has been converted by going to the "Show Planner" tab and selecting your show.
Pampered_Dawn
Is there a way to change a catalog show into a cooking show on PP plus. I started a show as a catalog and then she a had a few friends that wanted to see some products and I did a little demo. She has many orders and I really don't want to redo all that work if I don't have to.

I would also like to know how to do this thank you

Hi,
When you are on your Shows screen, just click on Summary, then it will say edit show type and select a different type of show.

Hope that helps!!

You cannot change it. In fact, if you start as a cooking how and go to the summary screen to switch it to a catalog show, a pop up will say "If you select this show type, you will not be able to edit show type again". Once it is entered as a catalog show it cannot be changed.

Robin

Oh, I just did that on one of my show to see what you are saying. I guess that if you change it one time you should have to change it back again. If you do need to change it back again, I guess you could delete the whole show and start over again.

????

When you set up the show, if it is ANYTHING but a catalog show you can switch it back and forth to anything EXCEPT a catalog show. So, cooking to wedding shower, etc.

However, once a catalog show always a catalog show. Once it is changed to a catalog show it will always be a catalog show.

Robin

That's right. So I enter shows as Cooking (or Bridal, or Fundraiser), and then "downgrade" them if I need to.

It stinks.

Related to Turning a Catalog Show Into a Cooking Show on Pampered Partner Plus

1. How do I turn a catalog show into a cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus?

To turn a catalog show into a cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus, follow these steps:

• Go to the "Show Planner" tab.
  • Click on the "Catalog Show" option.
  • Select the show you want to turn into a cooking show.
  • Click on the "Convert to Cooking Show" button.
  • Follow the prompts to select a date and time for the cooking show and choose which recipes you want to feature.
  • Once you have completed all the steps, your catalog show will be converted into a cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus.

2. Can I still earn host rewards when turning a catalog show into a cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when turning a catalog show into a cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus. Your host will receive the same rewards as they would for a traditional cooking show, such as free and discounted products and host exclusive items.

3. How can I invite guests to the cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus?

There are a few ways to invite guests to the cooking show on Pampered Partner Plus:

• You can send personalized invitations through the "Invite Guests" tab on the Show Planner.
  • Share the link to your cooking show on social media.
  • Send a text or email to potential guests with the link to your cooking show.

4. What if I don't have all the ingredients for the recipes I want to feature on the cooking show?

If you don't have all the ingredients for the recipes you want to feature on the cooking show, you can make some substitutions or leave out certain ingredients. Alternatively, you can also purchase the missing ingredients from a grocery store or online retailer.

5. Can I make changes to the cooking show after it has been converted from a catalog show?

Yes, you can make changes to the cooking show after it has been converted from a catalog show. You can add or remove recipes, change the date and time, and edit any other details as needed. Just go to the "Show Planner" tab and click on your cooking show to make any changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Yakmama