• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing a Catalog Show to a Cooking Show in PWS: A Guide

In summary, to change a catalog show to a cooking show in PWS, log into your account, go to "My Shows", select the show you want to change, and choose "Cooking Show" as the show type. This will not affect existing orders, and you can change the show type back at any time. Having a cooking show allows you to showcase products in action and share recipes, making the show more engaging. No special equipment or skills are required, but having some basic cooking knowledge may enhance the show.
PamperedCaniac
Will someone please tell me how I can change a catalog show to a cooking show after I have downloaded all the information from my PWS?? I mistakenly put a show in P3 as a catalog and a cooking in PWS. This is actually a cooking show and I can not figure out how to change this?

Go to the show in P3 and select the 'summary' tab. That's where you can designate/change the type of show.

legacypc46 said:
Go to the show in P3 and select the 'summary' tab. That's where you can designate/change the type of show.

Thank you so much!! I was at a lost and could not remember!!! THANK YOU!!!! :thumbup::)

PamperedCaniac said:
Thank you so much!! I was at a lost and could not remember!!! THANK YOU!!!! :thumbup::)

Dawn,

Check out the thread about a fair in NC. I think it's only about 30-40 minutes from you. It's this Thursday.

hijack over.

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you with this issue. To change a catalog show to a cooking show after downloading the information from your PWS, you will need to contact the Pampered Chef Home Office. They will be able to make the necessary adjustments for you. You can reach them at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (1-888-687-2433). They are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM CST. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I change a catalog show to a cooking show in PWS?

To change a catalog show to a cooking show in PWS, follow these steps:

• Find the catalog show you want to change and click on the "Edit Show" button.
  • In the "Show Type" section, select "Cooking Show" from the dropdown menu.
  • Make any other necessary changes to your show and click "Save" to update it.

2. Will changing the show type affect my existing orders?

No, changing the show type will not affect any existing orders. Your customers will still receive the same products they ordered, but the show will now be categorized as a cooking show.

3. Can I change the show type back to a catalog show?

Yes, you can change the show type back to a catalog show at any time by following the same steps outlined in question 1.

4. What are the benefits of having a cooking show instead of a catalog show?

Having a cooking show allows you to showcase products in action, which can be more appealing to potential customers. It also gives you the opportunity to share recipes and cooking tips, making the show more interactive and engaging.

5. Do I need any special equipment or skills to host a cooking show in PWS?

No, you do not need any special equipment or skills to host a cooking show in PWS. You can use your existing PWS account and follow the same steps as you would for a regular catalog show. However, having some basic cooking knowledge or experience may enhance your show and make it more enjoyable for your viewers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kylev