• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide

In summary, the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide is a comprehensive resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and execute successful catalog shows in Canada. It can be accessed for download on the company's website under the "Resources" section and includes tips, guidelines, and templates specific to the Canadian market. While it is not mandatory to use, it is highly recommended for a successful and organized catalog show. The guide is also available in both English and French for bilingual consultants and customers.
CAPCnewbie
I have a few catalog shows set up but I dont have a planning guide to send to them. On CC, there is only a download for the cooking show planning guide. Does anyone have anythng made up that you send or email to your hosts for a catalog show?

here are the two files I include with the catalog shows---

good luck

Attachments

• Host Letter- Mine Catalogue.doc
    38 KB · Views: 567
  • CATALOG_HOST_BINGO.doc
    28 KB · Views: 545
Thankyou very much Alana. I appreciate it.

What is the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide?

The Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide is a comprehensive resource provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and execute successful catalog shows in Canada.

How can I access the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide?

The Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide is available for download on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section.

What information is included in the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide?

The Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide includes tips, guidelines, and templates for hosting a successful catalog show, as well as information specific to the Canadian market such as shipping and tax regulations.

Do I have to use the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide for my catalog show?

No, the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide is a helpful resource but it is not mandatory to use. However, we highly recommend utilizing the guide to ensure a successful and organized catalog show.

Is the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide available in French?

Yes, the Canadian Catalog Show Planning Guide is available in both English and French for our bilingual consultants and customers. You can select your preferred language when downloading the guide from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef