• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is in Your Hostess Packet?

I include the following in my packets:Magnetic Business CardShow PlannerHost LetterHost Special for monthDYLAB Flyer5 outside order formsOpportunity Flyer3 catalogsI send out the invitations for them and I get their guest list via email. When I send out their invite's they receive a copy of it with extra's to hand out to those who they may have forgotten about. I also include a "Thank You" card for after the show.In summary, host packets typically include catalogs, a Season's Best cookbook, a guide to gifts and entertaining, pamphlets on joining and living life the way you want, invitations, show planning guides, host and guest specials flyers, outside
BadGirl
Gold Member
In mine, I put in:

five catalogs
a Season's Best cookbook
a Holiday 2008 Guide to Gifts & Entertaining (hey, it's still got some good info!)
a Come Join Us pamphlet
a Life, Your Way pamphlet
a packet of Cooking Show invitations
a Cooking Show Planning Guide
a Feb 2009 Host Special flier
a Feb 2009 Guest Special flier
a 40 Guests in 4 minutes worksheet
five Outside Order Forms for Feb
a PC Outlet flier

Is there anything that I have missed, or anything that I should remove? I'm always looking for helpful suggestions.

Thanks!

(naturally, the Host and Guest fliers will be updates for each new month's specials)

BadGirl said:
In mine, I put in:

five catalogs
a Season's Best cookbook
a Holiday 2008 Guide to Gifts & Entertaining (hey, it's still got some good info!)
a Come Join Us pamphlet
a PC Outlet flier

Is there anything that I have missed, or anything that I should remove? I'm always looking for helpful suggestions.

Thanks!

(naturally, the Host and Guest fliers will be updates for each new month's specials)

I would add only at this time the going, going gone flyer with all the products that will be discontinued in Feb. Everything else looks good and is pretty much what I include. I do highlight the recipes that they are allowed to choose from in the Season's best. I have also been trying to send out my host's invites for her, so a sheet of 50 where she can put her guests down (addresses).

Debbie :D

2-3 Catalogs
6 Outside Order Forms
50 Guests in 5 Minutes Flyer
Guest List Flyer (to mail back to me w/ their guest list)
Host/Guest Special Flyer
Show Planner
Your Life Your Way brochure
8-10 invitationsI try to keep it as simple as possible - people get overwhelmed by too much info, and don't read it anyway - and I want hosting a show to be easy!

BadGirl said:
In mine, I put in:

five catalogs
a Season's Best cookbook
a Come Join Us pamphlet

a PC Outlet flier

Thanks!

Including both of those is repetitious. Just include the Your Life, Your Way.

3 catalogs
host/guest specials
10 OOFs
show planner
Opp brochure (your life, your way)
wedding registry info
magnetic biz card
guest list to mail back to me
50 in 5
Steps to a Great show list

Thanks for the great input, everyone. Very sound advice, and very much appreciated.

I'll adjust my Host folder to take in to consideration your suggestions and helpful hints.

ChefBeckyD said:
2-3 Catalogs
6 Outside Order Forms
Host/Guest Special Flyer
Show Planner
8-10 invitations

I try to keep it as simple as possible - people get overwhelmed by too much info, and don't read it anyway - and I want hosting a show to be easy!

same here - except I'm more generous than Becky with my catalogs, I give 5 :p

BadGirl said:
Thanks for the great input, everyone. Very sound advice, and very much appreciated.

I'll adjust my Host folder to take in to consideration your suggestions and helpful hints.

It is nice to learn from the experience of others.

I assume that my Hosts read nothing in their packets. When (if) you make your host coaching calls, have them grab their packet (if they can find it) and go over the materials that it contains.

The way I run my business, a host does not get a packet until I get a guest list. With the guest list form, I include a self-addressed stamped envelope and a sheet them tells them how to create a guest list and the things they can do to have a wonderful show.

My host packet contains:
  • 3 catalogs
  • 5 personalized OOFs
  • Your life your way DVD (w/ a note that says I'll pick it up the night of our show)
  • Q-paring knife
  • Host/guest specials flyer
  • A show planner (my own creation)
  • A copy of their guest list
  • Extra invites (from them to hand out)

I include the following in my packets:

Magnetic Business Card
Show Planner
Host Letter
Host Special for month
DYLAB Flyer
5 outside order forms
Opportunity Flyer
3 catalogs

I send out the invitations for them and I get their guest list via email. When I send out their invite's they receive a copy of it with extra's to hand out to those who they may have forgotten about. ;)

Here's mine:

Intro letter (attached)
Host Special
Guest Address list (totals 44 names)
Copy of the invite I send to their guests, with a note to make any changes and return to me with their guest list
1 Mimi-cat
SASE
4 order forms
4 catalogs
Your Life, Your Way brochure

I'm very interested in the 50 in 5 thing, could someone share or point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• Intro letter.doc
    44 KB · Views: 437
Crystal Patton said:
Here's mine:

Intro letter (attached)
Host Special
Guest Address list (totals 44 names)
Copy of the invite I send to their guests, with a note to make any changes and return to me with their guest list
1 Mimi-cat
SASE
4 order forms
4 catalogs
Your Life, Your Way brochure

I'm very interested in the 50 in 5 thing, could someone share or point me in the right direction?

Here is my 50 in 5 flyer...

Attachments

• 50 GUESTS IN 5 MINUTES.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 401
I LOVE Becky's 50 in 5 - IT IS FABULOUS! :D

stefani2 said:
I LOVE Becky's 50 in 5 - IT IS FABULOUS! :D

Thanks, Jenna - although, in all fairness, it's one I found online several years ago, and just made my own. I'm so not creative!

ChefBeckyD said:
2-3 Catalogs
6 Outside Order Forms
Host/Guest Special Flyer
Show Planner
8-10 invitations

I try to keep it as simple as possible - people get overwhelmed by too much info, and don't read it anyway - and I want hosting a show to be easy!

My hostess kits contain the same thing, except that I do not include a guest list flyer. I usually send an e-mail to my host requesting their guest list, with a templat attached.

I also include a "cover letter" in my packet, as well the "A Successful show has....." flyer that I found on here.

ChefBeckyD said:
Here is my 50 in 5 flyer...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This thing ROCKS!

I put much of the same...
5 catalog, 10 OOF (personalized), personalized invites (I print on the postcards), CD & YLYW brochure, show planner though I swear it's hardly EVER used.I also have started TAPING the upcoming host/guest special flyer to the inside cover of the catalogs. I find that so often, they are in the host packet when I get it back, not still with the catalogs. There is also a note stating that their host gets the special too.I think that's very important to include and DISCUSS with your host. If she is excited about an upcoming special, her friends may be as well. Plus, you have someone that can explain the benefits to people you won't see. I love a host that says that she wants something from upcoming months and TELLS her friends so that's what they book.

Related to What Is in Your Hostess Packet?

1. What is included in the hostess packet?

The hostess packet typically includes a catalog, order forms, invitations, and a hostess reward program flyer.

2. Can I customize the contents of my hostess packet?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the contents of your hostess packet to better suit your needs and preferences.

3. Is there a cost for the hostess packet?

No, there is no cost for the hostess packet. It is provided to you by your Pampered Chef consultant as a way to help you host a successful party.

4. How can I use the hostess packet to maximize my party sales?

The hostess packet is designed to help you easily spread the word about your party and showcase the products to your guests. Use the invitations to invite friends and family, and use the catalog and order forms to take orders and make sales during the party.

5. Can I keep the hostess packet after my party?

Yes, the hostess packet is yours to keep as a thank you for hosting a party. You can use it again in the future if you decide to host another Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmaraJ
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • PCCHeather0506