• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Question-Changing a Show From Catty to Cooking

In summary, Deleting a show in P3 is not recommended unless you have accidentally added the same Show twice or you have incorrectly added the wrong Show type. If you must delete a Show, highlight the Show you wish to delete in the Shows tab, then right-click and select DELETE.
chefcarole
Can this be done? I told the hostess that if her catalog show had sales over $500 I would change it to reflect cooking show benefits but I can't figure out how/if I can do this in P3. Help!

Sure can! If you go into the summary screen it says your show number than show type and right above that is an icon that asks if you want to change it!:)

Carole, I've done what you want to do with some catty hosts. Unfortunately, you have to delete the catty show and put it in as a cooking show from the start.

Doesn't that stink???

Hmmm...I'm not seeing anything on that summary screen that would let me change it...seems like it should be so easy but I've tried everything (I think!)

Carole,
I've done what you are trying to do. Unfortunately, you have to delete the show. I know it's easy in Pampered Partner but not in P3.

Here's the information in P3 Help.

Deleting Shows is not recommended unless you have accidentally added the same Show twice or you have incorrectly added the wrong Show type. If you must delete a Show, highlight the Show you wish to delete in the Shows tab, then right-click and select DELETE.

A box will appear asking you to confirm the deletion. Once you click OK, the Show will be permanently removed from PamperedPartner® Plus.

Sorry : (

Don't delete! In P3 click on the host show the at the top on the right side of your screen there are your tabs (summary, customers, payments, finish). Click the first tab summmary. The top of this screen tells you the host, the show number and then show type. It will tell you whatever you have the show as now. Next to that are blue words that say Edit show type. Click that and it will offer you cooking show or wedding shower. I just tried it.

Oh brother! I'm not doing that! I do not want to re-enter all of these orders!! Can't she just use up to $15 more in credit and I pay the difference when I close the show? A costly mistake unless I decide to re-enter all of this...I don't know.

Brandi2007 said:
Don't delete! In P3 click on the host show the at the top on the right side of your screen there are your tabs (summary, customers, payments, finish). Click the first tab summmary. The top of this screen tells you the host, the show number and then show type. It will tell you whatever you have the show as now. Next to that are blue words that say Edit show type. Click that and it will offer you cooking show or wedding shower. I just tried it.
See, I'm seeing those blue words for changing the show type...ugh!

I still cannot change my show type. So, I don't know. Good luck.

chefcarole said:
See, I'm seeing those blue words for changing the show type...ugh!

I meant to say I'm "not" seeing those blue words. I give up! Thanks for the help though!

You can not change it from caddy to cooking but you can change it from cooking to caddy. So you have to re-enter the entire show.

Bria is correct. You can "downgrade" to a catalog show, but you cannot upgrade a catalog show to Cooking. Kinda stinks. The "cheater" solution is to enter all shows as Cooking, and then change them to Catalog when needed.

bummer sorry! I just checked it through a cooking show:(

chefann said:
Bria is correct. You can "downgrade" to a catalog show, but you cannot upgrade a catalog show to Cooking. Kinda stinks. The "cheater" solution is to enter all shows as Cooking, and then change them to Catalog when needed.
I "cheat" like this! The hardest part is remembering to downgrade before reading the host her benefits! I had to pay $15 for that mistake, LOL!

chefann said:

That's a good idea...I'll do that on future shows!

Do you see the Summary page for your show?

chefann said:

I have done that too!!

Related to P3 Question-Changing a Show From Catty to Cooking

What is the P3 Question method for changing a show from catty to cooking?

The P3 Question method is a set of questions designed to shift the focus of a Pampered Chef show from gossip and drama to cooking and product education. It encourages guests to actively participate in the cooking process and learn more about the products being used.

Why is it important to change a show from catty to cooking?

Changing a show from catty to cooking is important because it aligns with the values of Pampered Chef, which are centered around cooking and bringing families together. It also creates a more positive and inclusive atmosphere for all guests to enjoy.

What are some examples of P3 Questions?

Some examples of P3 Questions include "What do you think is the most versatile Pampered Chef product?", "How do you incorporate healthy cooking into your daily routine?", and "What are your favorite family recipes to make with your kids?" These questions encourage guests to share their own experiences and engage in meaningful conversations.

How can a consultant effectively implement the P3 Question method?

A consultant can effectively implement the P3 Question method by incorporating P3 Questions throughout the show, such as during product demonstrations, recipe discussions, and breaks. They can also encourage guests to ask each other P3 Questions and actively listen to their responses. Additionally, the consultant can model the behavior by answering P3 Questions themselves and sharing their own cooking experiences.

What are the benefits of using the P3 Question method?

The benefits of using the P3 Question method include creating a more positive and welcoming atmosphere, increasing product education and knowledge among guests, and building stronger relationships with guests by encouraging meaningful conversations. It also aligns with the values of Pampered Chef and helps to promote a positive cooking and family-oriented culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedCaniac
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956