• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Show in P3 From Fr to Cooking Show...??

In summary, a P3 show is a virtual cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef, where guests can learn new recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, and shop for high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients. You can change your show from a Friends and Family show to a Cooking show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The benefit of changing your show allows you to invite more guests and focus on showcasing cooking and kitchen products, leading to higher sales and commissions. The format and content of a Cooking show may be different from a Friends and Family show, and your consultant will help you plan a menu, create a shopping list, and provide tips for hosting a successful show. You can still earn host rewards for a Cooking show in P3, and your
SusanBP0129
Is there a way to do this or do I have to delete the FR and then "Add a Cooking Show"...?

I think you have to delete then add again - not positive.

I think so too. I lost patience, so I did it that way.

Related to Changing Show in P3 From Fr to Cooking Show...??

What is a P3 show?

A P3 show is a virtual cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef, where guests can learn new recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, and shop for high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

Can I change my P3 show from a Friends and Family show to a Cooking show?

Yes, you can definitely change your show from a Friends and Family show to a Cooking show. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you make the switch.

What is the benefit of changing my P3 show to a Cooking show?

Changing your P3 show to a Cooking show allows you to invite more guests and expand your audience. It also allows you to focus on showcasing cooking and kitchen products, which can lead to higher sales and commissions.

Do I need to do anything differently for a Cooking show compared to a Friends and Family show?

Yes, the format and content of a Cooking show may be different from a Friends and Family show. Your consultant will work with you to plan a menu, create a shopping list, and provide tips for hosting a successful Cooking show.

Can I still earn host rewards for a Cooking show in P3?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a Cooking show in P3. Your consultant will help you understand the different host rewards available and how to maximize them for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • byrd1956