• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amending Tasks and Dates in P3: Tips for Updating Your Task List

In summary, to edit a task in P3, click on the task and then on the "Edit" button at the top. To change the due date, click on the due date field and select a new date. To add a new task, click on the "Add Task" button and fill in the required information. To delete a task, click on the "Delete" button after opening the task. To assign a task to another team member, click on the "Assign" button and select the team member. Remember to always click "Save" to save any changes.
amerrigan
Is it possible to amend the tasks and dates in P3? The catalog show and cooking show tasks do not fully match my system and days before show of doing these tasks. I know there was a way in the old PP to amend these. Is there anyway in the new P3,I cant find where to do it.

Sure. Go to Tools, Preferences, Personalize Pampered Partner Plus, Task Sets. Here you can click on the event type and change the tasks sets to suit you.Robin

Thanks for the help

Related to Amending Tasks and Dates in P3: Tips for Updating Your Task List

1. How do I edit a task in P3?

To edit a task in P3, click on the task to open it, then click on the "Edit" button at the top of the task. Make your desired changes and click "Save" to update the task.

2. Can I change the due date of a task in P3?

Yes, you can change the due date of a task in P3 by opening the task, clicking on the due date field, and selecting a new date from the calendar. Don't forget to click "Save" to save your changes.

3. Is it possible to add a new task to the P3 task list?

Absolutely! To add a new task to the P3 task list, click on the "Add Task" button at the top of the task list. Fill in the required information, such as task name and due date, and click "Save" to add the task to the list.

4. How do I delete a task from the P3 task list?

To delete a task from the P3 task list, open the task and click on the "Delete" button at the top of the task. You will be asked to confirm the deletion, then the task will be removed from the list.

5. Can I assign a task to another team member in P3?

Yes, you can assign a task to another team member in P3 by opening the task and clicking on the "Assign" button at the top of the task. Select the team member you want to assign the task to, and click "Save" to assign the task.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • chefann