• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Task Auto-Population on My Shows

In summary, the contact information for the show must be entered on the website and on the P3 device.
reneenshelcook4u
I have two of my shows where P3 auto populated the tasks, however for the rest of them the tasks didn't auto populate. I checked the preferences and it is set to add them automatically however it isn't doing it. Is there a way to have them added after creation automatically so I do not have to go in and add them all manually? Anyone know how I can make sure they are auto populated going forward?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Michelle

Tools > Preferences > Personalize Pampered Partner (click the arrow to have more things pop up under it) > Task Sets. Choose "Cooking Show" in the drop down menu & add what you want. Then choose "Catalog Show" in the drop down menu & add what you want. You can also do Fundraisers, etc.

Thank you for you advice.I called tech support and was told that if the shows are set up on the website first, then synced to P3, then all the customer care tasks need to be entered manually. so setting them up in P3 first is a better idea.

Yup! :D I do mine in P3 & then sync with the web page. ;)

Sheila said:
Yup! :D I do mine in P3 & then sync with the web page. ;)

What does this do?

Will it automatically set up my shows on the website?

Jeanine,Yes it will - as long as you click the box on the summary page that says something like "Create this show on my PWS." Unfortunately, my box is always grayed out and won't let me click it so I have to create it first on my PWS. I keep meaning to call tech support......

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Jeanine,

Yes it will - as long as you click the box on the summary page that says something like "Create this show on my PWS."

Unfortunately, my box is always grayed out and won't let me click it so I have to create it first on my PWS. I keep meaning to call tech support......

Maybe that's why I haven't noticed/used this feature. I'll be sure to see if I can make this work for my next set-up. Thank you!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Unfortunately, my box is always grayed out and won't let me click it so I have to create it first on my PWS. I keep meaning to call tech support......

The contact who is host must also exist on your PWS contacts before you can host a show. You also have to have ALL of their contact information entered (so if you're missing an address or a phone number, you must add them). Try syncing once after you've created the show to update your contacts, and then see if the box becomes available. Also, double check your settings to make sure your PWS address is added correctly.

NooraK said:
The contact who is host must also exist on your PWS contacts before you can host a show. You also have to have ALL of their contact information entered (so if you're missing an address or a phone number, you must add them). Try syncing once after you've created the show to update your contacts, and then see if the box becomes available. Also, double check your settings to make sure your PWS address is added correctly.

Thanks! I never realized why some did and some didn't sync...it was the contact information issue. Now that I know, I'm good!

I love this site....:D

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Task Auto-Population on My Shows

1. Why is the P3 task not automatically populating on my shows?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that the P3 task is enabled in your settings. If it is, then check to see if the task is set to populate at a specific time before the show starts. If not, try manually adding the task to the show. If the issue persists, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

2. Can I customize the P3 task that automatically populates on my shows?

Yes, you can customize the P3 task to fit your specific needs. You can choose which products to include, the number of products to feature, and the order in which they appear. You can also add your own personalized message to the task. Simply go to your P3 settings to make these changes.

3. How do I know if the P3 task has populated on my show?

If the P3 task has successfully populated on your show, you will see a banner at the top of your show page that says "P3 Task Populated." You can also view the P3 task by going to the "Tasks" tab on the show page.

4. Can I disable the P3 task from automatically populating on my shows?

Yes, you can disable the P3 task from automatically populating on your shows. Simply go to your P3 settings and toggle the option off. You can still manually add the task to your shows if you wish.

5. Will the P3 task automatically populate on all of my shows?

No, the P3 task will only automatically populate on shows that meet certain criteria, such as having a minimum number of attendees or a certain order total. You can adjust these settings in your P3 settings. Additionally, you can manually add the P3 task to any show regardless of the criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• junkfortara
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • katie0128
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam