• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Empty 'Select Show Type' Box for Changing Show Type

In summary, there could be multiple reasons why the 'Select Show Type' box is empty when trying to change the show type. These reasons include a slow internet connection, compatibility issues, errors with the website or app, or simply no available show types for the specific show. To fix this issue, try refreshing the page or updating the app. If the problem persists, contact customer support. It is not possible to manually enter a show type if the box is empty, and this is not a common issue for all users. The loading time for show types can vary and if it takes longer than a minute, it is recommended to reach out to customer support for assistance.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I am trying to change a show from cooking to catalog. The box comes up but is empty except for the words 'select show type'. I have updated p3, closed and restarted. Anyone have another suggestion?

Welcome to all the glitches since the new web. They are working diligently to get it all resolved. Hopefully everything will be problem free soon! But let tech support know so that they can address the issue.

this is in p3 and I have sent a 'help ticket' to HO along w/my director and some other consultants in my area. so far no answers

I always have to make the box bigger to see the selection box... Hold your mouse on the bottom edge until you see the cursor change to a double end arrow. You should then be able to drag the box to a bigger size in order to see the rest.

I was trying to do a HWC show, with me as the host. Boxes that I wanted to check were blanked. Lots it messed up but I will try to figure it out. It is a little frustrating though!

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I always have to make the box bigger to see the selection box... Hold your mouse on the bottom edge until you see the cursor change to a double end arrow. You should then be able to drag the box to a bigger size in order to see the rest.
:)Awesome~thank you! It worked. I never even thought about that.

1)

Why is the 'Select Show Type' box empty when I try to change the show type?

This issue could be caused by a number of factors, such as a slow internet connection, a browser or device compatibility issue, or an error with the website or app. It is also possible that there are no available show types to select for the specific show you are trying to change.

2)

How do I fix an empty 'Select Show Type' box?

The first step to fixing this issue is to refresh the page or close and reopen the app to see if the show types load properly. If that does not work, try clearing your browser's cache or updating the app to the latest version. If the problem persists, contact customer support for further assistance.

3)

Can I manually enter a show type if the box is empty?

No, you cannot manually enter a show type if the box is empty. The show types must be available in the dropdown menu to select. If you do not see any show types listed, it is likely an issue with the website or app.

4)

Is this a common issue with changing show types?

This issue may occur from time to time, but it is not a common problem for all users. It could be specific to your device, browser, or internet connection. If you consistently experience an empty 'Select Show Type' box, it is recommended to reach out to customer support for assistance.

5)

How long does it typically take for the show types to load in the dropdown menu?

The loading time for show types can vary depending on your internet connection and the website or app's server. If it takes longer than a minute, try refreshing the page or closing and reopening the app. If the show types still do not load, contact customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cochef