• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Evites: Troubleshooting Pink Product Ordering and Editing Dates

In summary, a Catalog Show Evite is an electronic invitation used by companies to showcase and sell products from a catalog. To create one, you can use an online invitation platform or email marketing tool. It should include important details such as the event date, time, location, and a description of the featured products. Tracking and analytics features can be used to measure the success of the Evite. Best practices for creating a successful Catalog Show Evite include using a visually appealing design, keeping the invitation concise and easy to read, including a clear call-to-action, and personalizing the message for the target audience. A relevant and targeted contact list should also be used to increase the chances of success.
Has anyone had THIS problem. I set up a catalog show for a host in January, ending on Jan 31st. I filled out the guest list and tried to send the email invites, BUT the invites talk about ordering pink products in may!!! The show date opens and closes in January. On the bottom there is a link to the January Guest specials and it says 20% off all stoneware. I cant figure out anyway to edit these either. Any ideas???

On your show listing screen, you need to go to customize evites and then you can update it to either be generic or have this months specials.

I have not personally had this specific problem, but here are a few things you can try to address it:1. Double check the dates and information on your show setup page. Make sure that the show date and end date are correct and that the show is set up for January, not May.2. Try deleting the guest list and re-entering it. Sometimes, if there is a glitch in the system, starting fresh can solve the issue.3. If the above steps don't work, reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue or provide a workaround for you.4. If all else fails, you can always manually email your guests with the correct information and apologize for any confusion. It's not ideal, but it's better than having incorrect information out there.Good luck!

Related to Catalog Show Evites: Troubleshooting Pink Product Ordering and Editing Dates

What is a Catalog Show Evite?

A Catalog Show Evite is an electronic invitation sent to potential customers inviting them to view and purchase products from a catalog. It is a convenient and efficient way for companies to showcase their products and generate sales.

How do I create a Catalog Show Evite?

To create a Catalog Show Evite, you can use an online invitation platform or email marketing tool. Simply choose a template, customize it with relevant information and images, and then send it to your contact list.

What should I include in a Catalog Show Evite?

A Catalog Show Evite should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as a brief description of the products being featured. You can also include a link to the online catalog or a call-to-action button for customers to make purchases.

How can I track the success of my Catalog Show Evite?

Many online invitation platforms and email marketing tools offer tracking and analytics features to monitor the success of your Catalog Show Evite. You can track metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions to see how many people are engaging with your invitation and making purchases.

Are there any best practices for creating a successful Catalog Show Evite?

Yes, some best practices for creating a successful Catalog Show Evite include choosing a visually appealing design, keeping the invitation concise and easy to read, including a clear call-to-action, and personalizing the message for your target audience. It is also important to send the invitation to a relevant and targeted contact list to maximize the chances of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • SonyaVerrillo