• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Catalog Show Order Shows up in P3

In summary, To view the catalog show order in P3, log into your P3 account and go to the "Orders" tab. To make changes to the order, select "Catalog Show Orders" and click on the "Edit Order" button. To add a new order, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Catalog Show Orders," then click on the "Add New Order" button. To track the status of an order, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Catalog Show Orders," where you can view the status of each order and click for more details. To export the order, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Catalog Show Orders," then click on the "Export" button and choose the
ChefArnold
Gold Member
I'm sure there's an easy answer to my question, but I just have no clue what it might be right now.

I have a catalog show going right now for a friend of mine. It closes later in the month. The invitations have been sent out and tonight one of the guests used the website to place their order using their credit card and shipping to their own address.

My question is how does this order get incorporated into the final product sales when I am ready to transmit the order since it would effect the host's reward items.

You have to add it to the show. All their information is at the website. Just transfer it all plus the payment information. Then contact the person and let them know that you did receive thier order and that it has been added to their friends show. Hope this helps.

Deb,

Thank you so much for your help. Although I had this come up before, I totally forgot that all of the billing information shows up in PWS. I was thinking that the email info was all I had to work with.

Thanks again!

Related to How Catalog Show Order Shows up in P3

1. How do I view the catalog show order in P3?

In order to view the catalog show order in P3, you will need to log into your P3 account and go to the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select "Catalog Show Orders" and view all of the orders that have been placed for your catalog show.

2. Can I make changes to the catalog show order in P3?

Yes, you can make changes to the catalog show order in P3. Simply navigate to the "Orders" tab and select "Catalog Show Orders." From there, you can select the order you wish to make changes to and click on the "Edit Order" button. This will allow you to make any necessary changes to the order.

3. How do I add a new order to the catalog show in P3?

To add a new order to the catalog show in P3, go to the "Orders" tab and select "Catalog Show Orders." From there, click on the "Add New Order" button and fill out the necessary information for the new order. Once you have completed the order, click "Save" to add it to the catalog show order list.

4. How can I track the status of a catalog show order in P3?

You can track the status of a catalog show order in P3 by going to the "Orders" tab and selecting "Catalog Show Orders." From there, you can view the status of each order in the "Status" column. You can also click on the order to view more detailed information about its status.

5. Is there a way to export the catalog show order from P3?

Yes, you can export the catalog show order from P3. Simply go to the "Orders" tab and select "Catalog Show Orders." From there, click on the "Export" button and choose the format in which you would like to export the order. This will allow you to save the order information for your records or for further analysis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • keynibear