• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from a Catalog Show: How to Designate Your Host's Event - Tips & FAQs

In summary, a catalog show is an event where a consultant or sales representative presents products from a company's catalog to potential customers, either in person or online. To host a catalog show, you can contact a consultant or sales representative for the company or become a consultant yourself. Hosting a catalog show can come with benefits such as earning free or discounted products, connecting with friends and family, and supporting a small business. To purchase products from a catalog show, you can place an order through the consultant or sales representative and they will provide you with a catalog and order form. It is also possible to host a catalog show online, which can be a convenient option for reaching a wider audience and allowing customers to shop from home.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I just setup my PWS and my first catalog show. When guests go to the website to order how do they designate her catalog show? Do they have to be "invited"? Whenever I click on Products, it automatically chooses the hosts name. But what if there were more than one show set up?

Got it! I exited and got back in and then it let me choose my host.

It is confusing to us because with multiple shows it will always show the last show you looked at before last clearing your cache. Any time you want to go to look at a different show or see what is in the outlet clear the cache and then check it or close your browser, clear the cache, and reopen the browser.

Glad you were able to figure it out.

They need to click on Order Products on the bottom of the page then with will ask them Host information

If they click on the Products button on the top of the page it doesn't take them there

Hi there! Congratulations on setting up your PWS and hosting your first catalog show! When guests go to your website to order, they can simply click on the "Shop Now" button and it will automatically be linked to your catalog show. They do not need to be invited specifically to your show, as long as they have the link to your PWS. If you have multiple shows set up, you can direct your guests to select the specific show they are ordering from by clicking on the "Select a Show" button on the top right corner of the website. This will allow them to choose the correct host and show for their order. I hope this helps and happy selling!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is an event where a consultant or sales representative presents products from a company's catalog to potential customers. This can be done in person or online.

How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, you can contact a consultant or sales representative for the company you are interested in, and they will guide you through the process. You can also host a catalog show by becoming a consultant yourself.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show can come with various benefits, such as earning free or discounted products, connecting with friends and family, and supporting a small business.

How do I purchase products from a catalog show?

To purchase products from a catalog show, you can place an order through the consultant or sales representative hosting the show. They will provide you with a catalog and order form to make your selections.

Can I host a catalog show online?

Yes, many companies offer the option to host a catalog show online. This can be a convenient way to reach a wider audience and allow customers to shop from the comfort of their own homes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • sweetpea8852
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sweetpea8852
  • pamperedtracy