• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Canadian Users Print a Customer Phone List from Stoneware Sales Records?

In summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of printing a list of customers who have purchased stoneware and includes their phone numbers. The participants mention different methods they have used, such as using the Total Items Sold feature and manually looking up phone numbers, but express frustration with the process. They also mention the possibility of using P3, a different platform, which may make the task easier. The conversation ends with a question about when P3 will be available for Canadian users.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I don't have P3 as I'm in Canada.

Can I print a list of people who have purchased stoneware that includes their phone number?? I know how to print the Total Items Sold History but that doesn't include phone numbers...any other way to do this?

Nope, don't think so. I've always just gone to Total Items Sold and typed in the range of numbers (don't forget 'guest and host special numbers with the G and H) and then from there I've printed it, and did the cross reference thing. If someone else knows that would be wonderful for you AND me! :)

In the UK (which also has no P3) we use I-partner. On their, under Orders, click Report and then you can select by product type.

Any help? I have a back end way of logging into the US site (the training material are SO good!) via the wedding registry, but no luck with the Canadian one!

kcjodih said:
Nope, don't think so. I've always just gone to Total Items Sold and typed in the range of numbers (don't forget 'guest and host special numbers with the G and H) and then from there I've printed it, and did the cross reference thing. If someone else knows that would be wonderful for you AND me! :)

Do you mean you'v eprinted it and then manually gone in and looked up their phone numbers? What a pain in the butt!

Just curious, is this something that is easier on P3 to do? I haven't converted yet, but I'm getting ready to!

Winnipegk said:
Do you mean you'v eprinted it and then manually gone in and looked up their phone numbers? What a pain in the butt!

Yup, printed it then manually gone into the find contact area and looked up each phone number. Pain in the butt is right!

janezapchef said:
Just curious, is this something that is easier on P3 to do? I haven't converted yet, but I'm getting ready to!

Sorry, I can't answer that Jane. We only have PP here not P3. Any P3 users able to answer this for us?

Any idea when we (Canadians) might be getting P3?

Related to Can Canadian Users Print a Customer Phone List from Stoneware Sales Records?

1. What is stoneware and why is it different from other types of cookware?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is fired at a very high temperature, making it extremely durable and non-porous. This means that it is able to withstand high temperatures and can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. Unlike other types of cookware, stoneware does not contain any chemicals or coatings that can potentially leach into your food, making it a safe and healthy option for cooking.

2. How do I care for my stoneware?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware, it is important to properly care for it. Before using it for the first time, you will need to season it by rubbing a small amount of vegetable oil onto the surface and baking it for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. After each use, allow the stoneware to cool completely before washing it with warm, soapy water. Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the surface. It is also recommended to avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing a hot dish directly into cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack.

3. Can I use stoneware for all types of cooking?

Yes, stoneware can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including baking, roasting, and even grilling. It is safe to use in the oven, microwave, and on the grill. However, it is not recommended to use stoneware on the stovetop or under the broiler, as it may cause the stoneware to crack or break.

4. How does stoneware affect the taste of my food?

Stoneware is known for its ability to distribute heat evenly, which results in more consistent and thorough cooking. This also helps to enhance the flavors of your food, as it allows the ingredients to cook evenly and retain their natural juices. Additionally, stoneware is made from natural materials, so it does not affect the taste of your food in any way.

5. Are there any foods I should avoid cooking in stoneware?

Stoneware is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of foods. However, it is not recommended to cook foods with high acidity, such as tomato-based dishes, in stoneware. The acid can react with the stoneware and leave a metallic taste in your food. It is also not recommended to cook foods with a high sugar content, as they can potentially cause the stoneware to crack. Overall, use your best judgement and follow the care instructions to ensure the longevity of your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • sfdavis918