• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Print a Show Summary/Tally Report from P3?

In summary, a Show Summary/Tally Report is a document that provides a summary of the results and performance of a show or event. It is useful for event organizers to track success, make informed decisions, and analyze marketing strategies. Typical information included in the report includes ticket sales, revenue, expenses, attendance numbers, and other relevant data. Anyone involved in organizing or managing a show can benefit from this report, and it can be generated using various methods such as manual calculations or specialized software.
esavvymom
Staff member
Since they have taken the Show Tally sheets out of our Supply list, has anyone figured out how to run a similar type of report from P3?

I see in the show it lists the Host Rewards Summary in the boxes in the "Items" tab, plus the Summary tab, but no way that I can find to print something like that to either give to the host- but probably the more practical thing would be to EMAIL it to her, since I don't have the ability to print at a show.

Just use the cooking show planning guide. It has a place to put all that info. I still have some tallies left but once they're gone I plan to bring an extra to shows in case the host can't find hers.The idea is to leave something with her to inspire her to work to a new level in the next day or two...

I saw this in the NewsWire today:
Reminder: Cooking Show Tally Available on Consultant's CornerThe Cooking Show Tally, available on Consultant's Corner, is a handy form for informing hosts of their Shows' results so far, including guest sales, host rewards and more.Find it at Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > My Shows.

I did too, but its not there for me...yet anyway
the new newsletter that they send out thru our website isn't up yet and the news wire said it was...
do i need to update anything?

I saw that too....and finally found it.

What is a Show Summary/Tally Report?

A Show Summary/Tally Report is a document that displays a summary of the results and overall performance of a show or event. It includes information such as the number of tickets sold, total revenue, and attendance numbers.

How is a Show Summary/Tally Report useful?

A Show Summary/Tally Report is useful for event organizers to track the success of their show and make informed decisions for future events. It can also be used to analyze the effectiveness of marketing strategies and identify areas for improvement.

What information is typically included in a Show Summary/Tally Report?

A Show Summary/Tally Report typically includes the total number of tickets sold, revenue generated, expenses incurred, attendance numbers, and any other relevant data such as audience demographics or feedback.

Who can benefit from a Show Summary/Tally Report?

Anyone involved in organizing or managing a show or event can benefit from a Show Summary/Tally Report. This includes event planners, venue managers, production teams, and marketing teams.

How can I generate a Show Summary/Tally Report?

A Show Summary/Tally Report can be generated using various methods such as manual calculations, spreadsheet software, or specialized event management software. The method used will depend on the complexity of the data and the specific needs of the event organizer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • thehaleykitchen