• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing P3 Report for On-line Orders: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to properly set up a stoneware baking dish, wash it with warm water and soap, season it with oil and bake it, and let it cool before use. To sharpen kitchen knives, use a sharpening stone or honing rod at a 20-degree angle and rinse and dry before use. To store leftover food in Pampered Chef containers, let it cool before sealing and storing in the fridge or freezer. To use the garlic press, place the garlic in the chamber and squeeze to press, then rinse and dry. To clean non-stick cookware, use mild dish soap and avoid abrasive cleaners, soaking if necessary, and drying thoroughly before storing.
c00p
Gold Member
to print a report in P3 that will list out the on-line orders only?? We've got that cool new tab that shows the orders that we've received on-line, and now I would like to print off a report that shows who ordered what, when - but I can't seem to find anything that will do this. Am I just not seeing it???

bumping.....

You can highlight the online orders by the name of the customer and click print. If you have these customers in your contact list it should show up on their order history. HTH

Yeah, I was hoping to get a multi-page printout instead of trying to do it one at a time on a page...to be green and all ya know!!! No, for convenience!!!!

On some of the reports I can highlight, cut and paste into a word document. You could do this to condense into a single doc. but it would take time.

I'm curious why you want printouts?

Related to Printing P3 Report for On-line Orders: A Step-by-Step Guide

1. Does anyone know how to properly set up a stoneware baking dish?

To properly set up a stoneware baking dish, make sure to thoroughly wash it with warm water and soap before the first use. Then, season the dish by rubbing vegetable or canola oil all over the surface and placing it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let it cool before using it for cooking.

2. Does anyone know how to sharpen kitchen knives?

To sharpen kitchen knives, use a sharpening stone or a honing rod. Hold the blade at a 20-degree angle and run it across the stone or rod in a back and forth motion. Repeat on the other side of the blade. Make sure to rinse the blade and dry it before use.

3. Does anyone know how to properly store leftover food in Pampered Chef containers?

To properly store leftover food in Pampered Chef containers, make sure to let the food cool down before putting it in the container. Then, seal the container tightly and store it in the fridge or freezer. When reheating, remove the lid and place the container in the microwave or oven.

4. Does anyone know how to use the Pampered Chef garlic press?

To use the Pampered Chef garlic press, remove the skin from the garlic clove and place it in the chamber. Close the handle and squeeze firmly to press the garlic through the holes. Open the handle and remove the leftover garlic skin. Rinse the press with warm water and dry it before next use.

5. Does anyone know how to clean the Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

To clean the Pampered Chef non-stick cookware, use a mild dish soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they can damage the non-stick coating. If there are stubborn stains, soak the cookware in warm soapy water before cleaning. Rinse and dry thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellerCooks