• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Pizza Crust & Roll Mix Customers

In summary, a pizza crust & roll mix is a pre-made mix that contains all the necessary ingredients for making pizza crusts and rolls. It is easy to use, as you simply need to follow the instructions on the package. You can also customize the mix by adding your own herbs and spices. The pizza dough made with this mix can also be frozen for later use. Alternatives to using a pizza crust & roll mix include making your own dough from scratch or using pre-made pizza crusts. However, using a pizza crust & roll mix is a convenient and time-saving option for making delicious homemade pizza crusts and rolls.
aried
Gold Member
Made calls last night. Got three orders, enough to add to some other orders I had to get my 2 shows in for the month. Beware there are two product numbers for the pizza crust and roll mix for you older consultants so when you do your report in P3 just need to look for both numbers.

I usually don't miss any of the discontinued products, but this one made me go "boo hoo." I make cinnamon rolls with it and it's our Christmas breakfast tradition. I don't like the pizza crust that it makes. Too thick. I will be stocking up before the 28th.

Becca_in_MD said:
I usually don't miss any of the discontinued products, but this one made me go "boo hoo." I make cinnamon rolls with it and it's our Christmas breakfast tradition. I don't like the pizza crust that it makes. Too thick. I will be stocking up before the 28th.

It is on limited quantity right now so you better get it sooner than later.

I am super sad to see this go as well... I use it ALL THE TIME! :(

I just got an order for 4 of these. She's very sad it's being discontinued as well. I haven't tried it yet, but due to everyone's affection for it, I'm going to buy some, too. :D

I better send in that order today then, I was going to wait till the end of the week.

What is a pizza crust & roll mix?

A pizza crust & roll mix is a pre-made mix that contains all the necessary ingredients for making pizza crusts and rolls. It typically includes flour, yeast, and other ingredients that help create a delicious and easy-to-use dough.

How do I use a pizza crust & roll mix?

Using a pizza crust & roll mix is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions on the package. Generally, you will need to add water and sometimes oil to the mix, knead the dough, let it rise, and then shape it into crusts or rolls. After that, you can add your desired toppings and bake according to the instructions.

Can I customize my pizza crust & roll mix?

Yes, you can customize your pizza crust & roll mix by adding your own herbs, spices, or other ingredients to the dough. This can help enhance the flavor and create a unique crust or roll that suits your preferences.

Can I freeze pizza dough made with a pizza crust & roll mix?

Yes, you can freeze pizza dough made with a pizza crust & roll mix. Simply wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing. When ready to use, let the dough thaw in the refrigerator overnight before shaping and baking.

Are there any alternatives to using a pizza crust & roll mix?

Yes, there are alternatives to using a pizza crust & roll mix. You can make your own pizza dough from scratch using flour, yeast, water, and other ingredients. There are also pre-made pizza crusts available at grocery stores that you can use instead. However, using a pizza crust & roll mix is a convenient and time-saving option for making delicious homemade pizza crusts and rolls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Renee Anderson