• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Adjustment on Dcb

In summary, to adjust your DCB settings, you can go to the settings menu in your device or app and look for the DCB option. This refers to any changes or modifications made to your Direct Carrier Billing settings, which can include changing the payment method, setting a spending limit, or canceling the service. You can make these adjustments on any device that supports Direct Carrier Billing, and there are typically no fees associated with making changes. However, some service providers may have limitations on how often you can make adjustments.
jesusluvsu2005
I have a host who received hers today and she said that the handle is on there wrong. Should I do an adjustment online or would they just send her out a new lid if I called? It's too late to call tonight and I'm not sure whether I should just do an adjustment online or call tomorow. I hate for them to send a whole new DCB when it's only the lid that needs fixing but wasn't sure if they just will send the lid. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I would call that in... It's like the cracked/broken SBB lids... Why get the whole bowl if the lid is the only problem!

they will want to replace the whole thing. :(

When this happened to a customer of mine, I just had her break off a piece of the lid with a hammer, and send it back. They still sent her a whole new DCB.
I guess I'd rather have too much than not enough.

Hi Amanda,I'm sorry to hear that your host received a DCB with a handle on incorrectly. I would suggest contacting our customer service team tomorrow to see if they can just send out a replacement lid. They may be able to do a quick and easy fix without having to send a whole new DCB. However, if they do need to send a new one, they will take care of it for you. Our team is always happy to help and ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchases. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope everything gets resolved quickly for your host.Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Question About Adjustment on Dcb

1. How do I adjust my DCB settings?

To adjust your DCB settings, you can go to the settings menu in your device or app and look for the DCB option. From there, you can make any necessary adjustments such as changing the payment method or setting a spending limit.

2. What is a DCB adjustment?

A DCB adjustment refers to any changes or modifications made to your Direct Carrier Billing settings. This can include changing the payment method, setting a spending limit, or canceling the service altogether.

3. Can I adjust my DCB settings on any device?

Yes, you can adjust your DCB settings on any device that supports Direct Carrier Billing. This includes smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.

4. How often can I make adjustments to my DCB settings?

You can make adjustments to your DCB settings at any time, as long as the service is available and you have access to the settings menu on your device or app. Keep in mind that some service providers may have specific limitations on how often you can make changes.

5. Are there any fees for making adjustments to my DCB settings?

No, there are typically no fees for making adjustments to your DCB settings. However, if you are changing your payment method or adding a spending limit, there may be associated fees with those options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • Amanda_RI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • JennLizFran