• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pws Evites - Technical Question

In summary, the guests are getting emails from show hosts that are meant for the host, but the hosts are not getting them.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I've been receiving emails from show guests responding to invites my hosts send from my pws.

The emails are clearly meant for the host (include personal comments), but I'm getting them instead. My hosts don't seem to be receiving them.

This doesn't make sense to me...am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Kris

This has happened to me, as well.

I'm not sure why it happens, but if you find out, let me know!!

bumping up...anyone?

I am assuming that the evites are set up that if someone hits "reply" it goes to the consultant. The guests probably have no way of seeing this.

Have you entered the host's email address in the show set-up screen? I know if I neglect to add their email addy, I get the responses instead of them...... I'm not sure, though.......

That's true- if you omit the host email address, replies come to you.

BTW, folks, the term "evite" is a trademark from the evite.com site. We're supposed to call the invitations from our PWS either e-invites or email invites.

chefann said:
That's true- if you omit the host email address, replies come to you.

BTW, folks, the term "evite" is a trademark from the evite.com site. We're supposed to call the invitations from our PWS either e-invites or email invites.

I think "evites" is going to be the new "Kleenex" ;) (PS - I call them "tissues"!!)

chefjenibel said:
Have you entered the host's email address in the show set-up screen? I know if I neglect to add their email addy, I get the responses instead of them...... I'm not sure, though.......

Aha! Thank you!!! I have not been inputting the host's email address (the result of my own pet-peeve against any potential for automatic emails).

Now I know....and now I'm going to start adding their address....especially after that rather personal rsvp response one of the guests sent this morning. :eek:

leggy

<giggle>
Was it like the Potty party?

Let's just say it was definitely TMI!

You have a very twisted definition of "perk", Kelly. :D

1. How do I create a Pws Evite?

To create a Pws Evite, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Evites" tab. From there, you can select a pre-made template or create a custom Evite using the Pws Evite tool.

2. Can I track RSVPs for my Pws Evite?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for your Pws Evite by clicking on the "Manage" button next to your Evite on the "Evites" tab. From there, you can view and manage your guest list and track RSVPs in real time.

3. Can I customize the design of my Pws Evite?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Pws Evite by using the Pws Evite tool. You can add your own images, change the background color and font, and customize the layout of your Evite.

4. How do I send my Pws Evite to my guests?

To send your Pws Evite to your guests, simply click on the "Send" button next to your Evite on the "Evites" tab. From there, you can enter your guests' email addresses or share the Evite link on social media.

5. Can I schedule my Pws Evite to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule your Pws Evite to be sent at a specific date and time by clicking on the "Schedule" button next to your Evite on the "Evites" tab. You can choose the date and time you want your Evite to be sent and it will be automatically delivered to your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • sarahsworld2000