• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalizing E-Vitation on My PWS: How to Customize and Add a Personal Touch

In summary, "Personalizing E-Vitation" is a free service that allows users to customize and personalize electronic invitations for events or special occasions. Users can choose from a variety of templates, add their own text and images, and send the customized e-vitations to guests via email or social media. The service also offers a feature to track RSVPs from guests. While there may be some design limitations, users can contact customer support for assistance.
KateD
On my PWS I went in and changed the default for the catalog e-vitation. I wanted to include a recipe, and make it a little less stilted.

But when I go in as my host, the evitation is as plain as plain can be. Is this alterable? Or do I have to send them from my name (in which case no one will open!!) to get the personalized message?

I think you have to actually set up the catalog show as a certain type or something - not sure. I remember setting it up like that, but I played with it for a while and can't remember. I know you have more features if you set it up as a Cooking Show (you can set up the defaults for the different theme shows). I wish I could help more - see if you can play with it more and let us know!! :)

The personalized message for the catalog e-vitation can only be viewed when it is sent from your personal email address. The system does not allow for customization of the message when it is sent through the PWS. You can always send a separate email with your personalized message to your guests along with the catalog e-vitation.

What is "Personalizing E-Vitation"?

"Personalizing E-Vitation" is a service that allows users to customize and personalize electronic invitations for events or special occasions.

How does "Personalizing E-Vitation" work?

Users can select from a variety of templates, add their own text and images, and customize the design to fit their event theme. They can then send the personalized e-vitation to their guests via email or social media.

Is "Personalizing E-Vitation" free to use?

Yes, "Personalizing E-Vitation" is completely free to use. Users can create and send as many e-vitations as they want without any cost.

Can I track RSVPs with "Personalizing E-Vitation"?

Yes, "Personalizing E-Vitation" offers a feature to track RSVPs from guests. Users can see who has confirmed, declined, or not responded to their e-vitation.

Are there any design limitations for "Personalizing E-Vitation"?

While there is a wide range of templates and customization options available, there may be some design limitations depending on the user's chosen template and desired design elements. However, users can contact customer support for assistance with any design limitations they may encounter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jolie_Paradoxe