• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Existing Names for Open House Evites: A Guide

In summary, to import names to show in your Pampered Chef account, you can log in, go to the "My Shows" tab, select the specific show, and click on the "Import Names" button. The names will then appear in your show's guest list. You can import names using a CSV file format and for multiple shows at once. The only required information for each name is the first and last name, but you can also include additional information if available. To edit or delete names, go to the "Guest List" tab and make the desired changes.
lisacb77
I have a big list of names & emails on my PWS. I am doing an open house and want to try and use those already in the system to send the evites from my host section.

Can I do that, or do I need to send from the "working with your customers" section and create my own email instead??

I want to know, too. I couldn't figure it out, so I ended up sending out a "customer care" type email with my bingo invite info. I wish they had a blank email so that I could use it for a newsletter or invitations. I sent them an email about that. ANYHOW, I'd like to know how to do it too!

Yes, I may end up doing that if I can't figure out anything else!

You can go from a host-type list to customer connection, but not the other way around. So if they're already in your customer connection, you'll have to send one of the other emails (unless you want to reenter all of them - YUK!).

If you email HO with a suggestion to change it I am sure they will work on it!

OOH, good idea Carolyn, I'm on it.

And thanks Ann. I was afraid that was how I have to do it. Blech. I have most of these same folks in my Evite account. I may have to make something there and just put "if you can't come, email me for a link to my website"...I just hate not to use our site but if I can't send the cool link what to do??

1. How do I import names to show in my Pampered Chef account?

To import names to show in your Pampered Chef account, you can follow these steps:

• Click on the "My Shows" tab.
  • Click on the specific show you want to import names for.
  • Click on the "Import Names" button.
  • Follow the prompts to upload your list of names.

Once the names are successfully imported, they will appear in your show's guest list.

2. What file format should I use when importing names to show?

You can import names to show using a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file format. This is a commonly used file format that can be created from programs like Excel or Google Sheets. Make sure your file is saved as a CSV before attempting to import it to your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I import names to show for multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can import names to show for multiple shows at once. When selecting the show you want to import names for, simply hold down the "Ctrl" (Windows) or "Command" (Mac) key and click on the shows you want to include. Then follow the prompts to import your list of names.

4. What information is required for each name when importing to show?

When importing names to show, the only required information is the guest's first and last name. However, you can also include additional information such as email address, phone number, and address if you have that information available. This can help with tracking and communication with your guests.

5. How can I edit or delete names that have been imported to show?

To edit or delete names that have been imported to show, follow these steps:

• Click on the "My Shows" tab.
  • Click on the specific show you want to edit or delete names for.
  • Click on the "Guest List" tab.
  • Find the name you want to edit or delete and click on the pencil icon or trash icon next to it.
  • Make your desired changes or confirm the deletion.

Any changes made to the guest list will be saved automatically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • esavvymom