• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone offer a host incentive for using evites and getting online orders?

In summary, the Website/Online Host Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts for holding online parties or receiving orders through their personal website. To qualify, hosts must reach a minimum sales amount and they will automatically be enrolled in the incentive program. Participating in the program allows hosts to earn free products, discounts, and other rewards, while also giving them the opportunity to share their love for Pampered Chef products with others. The incentive can be combined with other promotions and rewards are automatically applied to orders or parties, with the option to contact a Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or concerns.
jbechtel
I was wondering if anyone offers a host incentive to get hosts to use evites and to get guests who can't attend attend a show to place their order on-line? I was thinking of offering hosts a "Save a stamp - Use evites!" incentive for $5 spending if they send out 20 evites, $5 for 15 evite replies, $5 for 5 on-line outside orders of guests who can't attend - What do you think? Does anyone have something they use that works? Please share! Thanks!

It sound like a good idea if you think that you can make your $15 back out of the orders. I just think that if they send out 20 e-vites, and get 15 e-vite responses, that still could be no orders, which would be a waste of your $10. I would focus more on actually getting online orders and paying the host for that rather than just using the e-vites and getting responses.

All good points. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! When this idea was mentioned to me and I think the thought was it would be a way to monitor guest attendance from a hosts view point and keep an eye on replies, since replies can be tough to monitor. I still need to think about this idea before putting into action. Anymore thoughts?

What is the Website/Online Host Incentive?

The Website/Online Host Incentive is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts who hold online parties or have online orders through their personal website. It allows hosts to earn free products, discounts, and other perks based on the sales generated from their online party or website orders.

How can I qualify for the Website/Online Host Incentive?

To qualify for the Website/Online Host Incentive, you must first be a host for an online party or have orders placed through your personal website. You must also reach a minimum sales amount, which may vary depending on the current promotion. Once you meet the requirements, you will automatically be enrolled in the incentive program.

What are the benefits of participating in the Website/Online Host Incentive?

Participating in the Website/Online Host Incentive allows you to earn free products, discounts, and other rewards based on the sales generated from your online party or website orders. It also gives you the opportunity to share your love for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family and earn rewards while doing so.

Can I combine the Website/Online Host Incentive with other promotions or offers?

Yes, you can combine the Website/Online Host Incentive with other promotions or offers, unless otherwise stated. This means you can earn even more rewards and benefits by taking advantage of multiple promotions at once.

When will I receive my rewards from the Website/Online Host Incentive?

Your rewards from the Website/Online Host Incentive will be automatically applied to your order or party, depending on the current promotion. If you have any questions or concerns about your rewards, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Singergirl_87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef_goods
  • ttotsis