• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Enter 1St Show in Pp3

In summary, the process for entering your first show in PP3 is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant and set a date for your show. You do not need to purchase a starter kit, but it can be helpful in starting your own business. As a host, you can earn rewards based on your show's sales and there is no minimum number of guests required. Anyone, regardless of location, can host a show in PP3 with the assistance of a consultant in their region.
ARA in PA
I am entering my first show in PP3. It is a cat show and I am the host. I entered my name and then the first cust name. when the tax didnt show up I went back to host to enter shipping address and it wont let me. I was able to enter the regular address, just not shipping for some reason. What am I doing wrong?

TIA!!!!!

Did you enter your address in the host area?? Or a county?? Just thinking out loud.

Yes, Its b/c your address is not filled out correctly. check the zip code

ok I was able to get my shipping address in but it still didnt update the sales tax portion. I had to check the manual part - why is that?

There's a button on the name & address form that says ship to contact address or shipping address. Whichever of those you have filled in is what P3 will use.

Also, if this is a new contact, you'll want to make sure that you're online for the program to update tax rates around your area.

ARA in PA said:
I am entering my first show in PP3. It is a cat show and I am the host. I entered my name and then the first cust name. when the tax didnt show up I went back to host to enter shipping address and it wont let me. I was able to enter the regular address, just not shipping for some reason. What am I doing wrong?

TIA!!!!!
Make sure, also, that you check the "Consultant as host" box instead of just entering your name and address.

1. What is the process for entering my first show in PP3?

The first step is to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will guide you through the process and help you set a date for your show. You can also reach out to your consultant's upline if you do not have a consultant yet.

2. Do I have to purchase a starter kit to host a show in PP3?

No, you do not have to purchase a starter kit to host a show in PP3. However, purchasing a starter kit is a great way to get a variety of products at a discounted price and can help you get started with your own Pampered Chef business.

3. How do I earn rewards for hosting a show in PP3?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. Your consultant will provide you with more information on the specific rewards and discounts available for hosting a show in PP3.

4. Can I host a show in PP3 if I am not located in the United States?

Yes, Pampered Chef has consultants and hosts all over the world. You can host a show in PP3 as long as you have a consultant in your region who can assist you with the process.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a show in PP3?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a show in PP3. Whether you have 2 guests or 20, you can still earn rewards and have a successful show. Your consultant can provide you with tips and ideas on how to invite guests and make your show a fun and engaging experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • ChefJoyJ