• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Free Shipping for Fr Chairperson?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, we do not offer free shipping for Fr Chairpersons in order to keep our costs low and fair for all customers. However, Fr Chairpersons are eligible for discounted shipping rates that are lower than our standard rates. There is no minimum order amount required for discounted shipping and unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to our shipping policy for individual Fr Chairpersons. While Fr Chairpersons can take advantage of current promotions and discounts, these cannot be used for free shipping.
nsolle
Hi -
I am submitting my 2nd show (a Fundraiser) to PPP, and all is well, until...
As I enter the chairperson/host's items, she is getting charged for S/H.
The "ship to chairperson" button works for all the guests, but is grayed out for her. The default is "ship to contact address", but then she gets charged $4.25.
Am I missing something?

Thanks!
Natasha

It's my understanding that chairperson's don't recieve free shipping on their order.

Hi Natasha,It sounds like the chairperson's contact information is not set up correctly in the system. Make sure that her address is entered as the shipping address and not the billing address. Also, check to see if there is a separate option for "ship to chairperson" that needs to be selected. If these options are not available, you may need to reach out to PPP's customer support for further assistance.Best of luck with your fundraiser!Sincerely,

What is the reason for not offering free shipping for Fr Chairperson?

At Pampered Chef, we value our customers and strive to provide the best products and services at competitive prices. Unfortunately, offering free shipping for Fr Chairpersons would significantly increase our costs and ultimately lead to higher prices for all of our customers. We believe it is more fair to keep our shipping costs low and transparent for everyone.

Can Fr Chairpersons still receive discounted shipping rates?

Yes, Fr Chairpersons are eligible for our discounted shipping rates. These rates are lower than our standard shipping costs and are available to all customers, not just Fr Chairpersons. This is our way of showing appreciation for our loyal customers and their continued support.

Is there a minimum order amount required to receive discounted shipping as a Fr Chairperson?

No, there is no minimum order amount required for Fr Chairpersons to receive discounted shipping rates. This applies to all orders, no matter the size or quantity of items. We want to make it easy for our Fr Chairpersons to order the products they love without worrying about meeting a minimum requirement.

Are there any exceptions to the no free shipping policy for Fr Chairpersons?

Unfortunately, we cannot make any exceptions to our shipping policy for individual Fr Chairpersons. Our policy applies to all customers, including Fr Chairpersons, to ensure fairness and consistency. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Can I use a discount code or promotion for free shipping as a Fr Chairperson?

As a Fr Chairperson, you are eligible for any current promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. However, these discounts cannot be used for free shipping. We encourage you to take advantage of our discounted shipping rates and save on your overall order cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
nickywsn
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies