• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chairperson Is Charged for S&H - Is This Normal?

In summary, it is common for the chairperson to be responsible for covering the costs of shipping and handling for orders placed through a Pampered Chef party. The shipping and handling fees can vary but are usually around 10% of the total order cost. The chairperson can choose to have guests pay for their own fees, but there is a minimum order amount of $200 for free shipping. The chairperson cannot be reimbursed for these costs as they are factored into their commission and rewards earned from hosting the party.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi All,

I just noticed that the chair of my HWC fundraiser is being charged $4.25 S&H on her order. Is this right? I know the $4.25 isn't a huge amount, but I thought as chair they would get it for free like a normal host, so I wanted to check that I hadn't goofed somewhere.

Thanks!

Annabel

No, chairpersons are charged shipping. The only typical host benefit they get is the monthly bonus.

Alrighty, thanks Ann!

Just wanted to make sure I hadn't entered something incorrectly.

Have a GREAT weekend!

1. Is it normal for the chairperson to be charged for shipping and handling?

Yes, it is common for the chairperson to be responsible for covering the costs of shipping and handling for orders placed through a Pampered Chef party. This is because the chairperson is the one hosting the party and collecting orders from guests, so they are typically the ones who pay for shipping and handling fees.

2. How much does shipping and handling typically cost for a Pampered Chef party order?

The shipping and handling fees for a Pampered Chef party order can vary depending on the total cost of the order and the shipping address. However, it is usually around 10% of the total order cost.

3. Can the chairperson choose to have guests pay for their own shipping and handling?

Yes, the chairperson can choose to have guests pay for their own shipping and handling fees when placing an order at a Pampered Chef party. However, this must be communicated to the guests beforehand and they will need to provide payment for their portion of the shipping and handling costs.

4. Is there a minimum order amount required for free shipping?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount of $200 required for free shipping at a Pampered Chef party. If the total order amount does not meet this threshold, the chairperson will be responsible for paying the shipping and handling fees.

5. Can the chairperson be reimbursed for shipping and handling costs?

No, the chairperson is not able to be reimbursed for shipping and handling fees for orders placed through a Pampered Chef party. These fees are part of the costs of hosting a party and are typically factored into the commission and rewards earned by the chairperson.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nsolle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
sharalam