• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge Fundraiser: 8 Bar Boards for $10 + No Shipping!

In summary, Liz has 8 bar boards left from a fundraiser. If anyone is interested, she is selling them for $10 without taxes and shipping. She said that they would be about the same price to ship to Alberta.
Robynchefcanada
Hey! I have about 8 bar boards left from a huge fundraiser I did. If anyone is interested I am selling them for $10 no taxes and shipping I don't think they would be too expensive to ship but I can always find out if someone is interested! Thanks!

yes, please find out how much to ship!
I might take some or all.

Sping/summer CatalogsI HAD TO ORDER CATALOGS FOR LAST MINUTE SHOWS, BUT KNOW I'LL GET STUCK WITH WAY TOO MANY. I wanted 50 but of course ordered the largest amt.

Anyone interested in purchasing? or making a trade or something?? I'd ship them priorty as well.

Thanks for considering;

Liz:cool:

Shipping not too badIt was about $10.00 to ship 4 of them to Ontario, I have 4 left if you are still interested. Let me know!!!

Robynchefcanada said:
It was about $10.00 to ship 4 of them to Ontario, I have 4 left if you are still interested. Let me know!!!
Hmmmm. So probably be about the same to Alberta, your right in between right?

I will let you know by late tonight. Post on here if someone gets them before then, but don;t save them for me.

Thanks!

Robynchefcanada said:
Hey! I have about 8 bar boards left from a huge fundraiser I did. If anyone is interested I am selling them for $10 no taxes and shipping I don't think they would be too expensive to ship but I can always find out if someone is interested! Thanks!

My director wants 6 - - do you have any left?

I have 8 but someone said they would be interested in 4 so I guess whoever gives me their address and money first can have them. I will give the other girl a couple days to let me know for sure but otherwise you can have the 6... I'll let you know if I hear from her! Thanks!!!

I still have the boards for sale if anyone is looking. Thanks!!

Related to Huge Fundraiser: 8 Bar Boards for $10 + No Shipping!

1. What exactly is included in the "Huge Fundraiser: 8 Bar Boards for $10 + No Shipping!" deal?

The deal includes 8 bar boards, which are small cutting boards perfect for chopping or serving small items. The boards are only $10 for all 8, and there is no additional cost for shipping.

2. Can I choose which bar boards I receive in the deal?

Unfortunately, the bar boards in the deal are pre-selected and cannot be chosen individually. However, they are all high-quality and perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

3. How much of the proceeds from this fundraiser will go towards our cause?

We are proud to donate 20% of the proceeds from this fundraiser to your chosen cause. This is a great opportunity to support a good cause while also getting a great deal on our products.

4. Can I buy multiple sets of the "Huge Fundraiser: 8 Bar Boards for $10 + No Shipping!" deal?

Yes, you can purchase as many sets as you'd like. This is a great option for those who want to stock up on gifts or have multiple households to shop for.

5. How long will it take for the bar boards to arrive?

We strive to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. Depending on your location, the bar boards should arrive within 5-7 business days. If there are any delays, we will notify you immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • jcwarr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
oliviasmommy07
  • ChefCat