• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consolidate Orders: Save on Shipping for Multiple People

In summary, the speakers are discussing whether it is acceptable to combine multiple orders into one in order to save on shipping. They express concerns about potential complications and the impact on their integrity as Pampered Chef consultants. They ultimately agree that it is not something they actively encourage, but if customers ask for it, they will accommodate by providing separate receipts for each order.
pc_jessica
okay so i have someone that called and wants to place an order....for about 5 different people all on one order so they can save on shipping...is that okay to do? the only thing i am worried about is if something happens to something and then they have to return it and its under someone elses name...what would you guys do? let them save on shipping, or tell them no?

I usually tell customers who want to do this that they can't tell me they're doing it, and they need to coordinate a "keeper of the receipt" for guarantee purposes. And that I'll be unable to provide receipt reprints to people other than the one whose name is on the order.

okay that sounds good to me! thanks

Jessica, this is where we all have struggles with the integrity of this business. If those combining an order are related, and one is buying only one item, they just do it without telling me. I'd prefer not to know, or encourage that, because if I do, it compromises my integrity (in my own eyes and theirs). It does not make me as a Pampered Chef look good, and reflects on the name.

I like Ann's response, cause she is putting the decision on them, and they have to live with the integrity issue, not you. We are letting them know that it is not kosher, so to speak.

chefann said:
I usually tell customers who want to do this that they can't tell me they're doing it, and they need to coordinate a "keeper of the receipt" for guarantee purposes. And that I'll be unable to provide receipt reprints to people other than the one whose name is on the order.

Grandmarita said:
Jessica, this is where we all have struggles with the integrity of this business. If those combining an order are related, and one is buying only one item, they just do it without telling me. I'd prefer not to know, or encourage that, because if I do, it compromises my integrity (in my own eyes and theirs). It does not make me as a Pampered Chef look good, and reflects on the name.

I like Ann's response, cause she is putting the decision on them, and they have to live with the integrity issue, not you. We are letting them know that it is not kosher, so to speak.

Agreed on both counts. If they want to do it, fine. But I take one name, one order, and one form of payment. I don't help them do it.

I DON'T offer this as a choice....but if someone ASKS, I ask how many orders are within and then I print off that many copies of the same receipt. I want each of my guests to have a sales receipt for their products...I also want them to have my contact information!!!

Last edited:

Related to Consolidate Orders: Save on Shipping for Multiple People

1. How do I combine orders for multiple guests at my party?

To combine orders for multiple guests at your party, simply click on the "Combine Order" button on your party's order page. This will allow you to select which items from each guest's order you would like to combine into one order.

2. Can I combine orders from different parties?

Yes, you can combine orders from different parties as long as they are within the same campaign. Simply click on the "Combine Order" button on the order page and select the items you would like to combine from each party's order.

3. Is there a limit to the number of orders I can combine?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders you can combine. You can combine as many orders as you need to in order to meet the minimum order requirement for free shipping.

4. How do I pay for a combined order?

When you combine orders, the total amount due will be split evenly between all the guests whose orders are being combined. Each guest will receive an email with a link to pay for their portion of the combined order.

5. Can I add or remove items from a combined order?

Yes, you can add or remove items from a combined order as long as the order has not yet been submitted. Once the order has been submitted, no changes can be made. If you need to make changes, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • jigsmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sjspchef