• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Holiday Shopping: Web Order Shipping for Multiple Addresses

In summary, PC does not include a note explaining who the gift is from which makes it difficult for the host to Christmas shop with their discount and have it shipped directly.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
With the holidays coming up, I have some people that are wanting to order presents, and have things shipped to different addresses. Is there a way that she can do one individual order and send different things to different people? If not, and it is at least 150, should I enter it as a show and ship it directly to the different guests that way? Does anyone have a shipping chart? Is there any other holiday "gift wrap" specials that I don't know about?

Thanks in advance:)

This is certainly an area PC needs to improve dramatically. I have people call me all the time to send gifts and there is now way to even include a card with the gift. I try to manipulate the shipping label by addressing it to "The Wards from the Smiths", but people just don't look at the labels. I get them calling PC to try to find out who sent them a gift so they can send a thank you note. I've resorted to sending a letter ahead of the gift explaining that they will be receiving a package from PC and who it is from.

I'd put it in as a show if possible. Then each order would have the direct shipping charge. I think it sucks that a host can't Christmas shop with her discount and have it shipped directly. She essentially has to receive the gifts, then re-ship them to her recipients.

Hopefully this will be an area PC will work on. They are in the dark ages. Even amazon.com will include a note explaining who the gift is from.

Yeah, that is definately a weakness!! Thanks for the response.

I would put it in as a show if possible. One of the advantages of that is that the warranty will be in the right name. Another advantage is that the person gets credit for a show - you mgiht want to set them up as having a show in the future so if they do this again you can help them get 2 host specials for the month they order again.

Since HO does not see our shows online they can enter this stuff anyway they or you want.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with your questions about shipping and gift wrapping for the holidays. We do offer the option for customers to ship items to different addresses within one order. All they have to do is select the "ship to multiple addresses" option at checkout and enter the different addresses they want to send items to. This is a great option for those who want to send gifts to multiple people.If the order is at least $150, it would be a good idea to enter it as a show and ship it directly to the different guests. This way, they can each receive their items individually and you can earn host benefits as well. As for a shipping chart, you can find one on the Pampered Chef website under the "Shipping & Handling" section.In terms of holiday gift wrap specials, we do have some great options available. Our gift wrapping set is perfect for wrapping small items and comes with 50 sheets of paper, 50 gift tags, and 50 yards of ribbon. We also have festive gift bags and boxes available for purchase. You can find all of these options on the website under "Gifts & More."I hope this helps and happy holiday selling! Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

What is the process for shipping on web orders?

The process for shipping on web orders typically involves the following steps:

• Customer places an order online and provides shipping information
  • Merchant receives the order and prepares it for shipment
  • Merchant prints shipping label and attaches it to the package
  • Merchant ships the package using a chosen shipping carrier
  • Customer receives the package at the designated shipping address

How long does it take for a web order to be shipped?

The time it takes for a web order to be shipped depends on various factors such as the merchant's processing time, shipping carrier's delivery time, and the customer's location. Typically, it can take anywhere from 1-7 business days for a web order to be shipped.

What are the shipping options available for web orders?

The shipping options available for web orders may vary depending on the merchant's preferences. Some common shipping options include standard shipping, expedited shipping, and express shipping. Customers can usually choose their preferred shipping method at checkout.

Is there a cost for shipping on web orders?

Yes, there is usually a cost for shipping on web orders. The cost may vary depending on the shipping method chosen, the weight and size of the package, and the customer's location. Some merchants may offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount.

Can I track my web order during the shipping process?

Yes, most merchants provide a tracking number for web orders which allows customers to track their package during the shipping process. Customers can usually find the tracking number in their order confirmation email or by logging into their account on the merchant's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • andrealynne719