• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Shipped to Consultants Address

In summary, to have a host's show shipped to the consultant's address, you must enter the consultant's address as the "ship to" address on both the show screen and the host order screen. The prompt you are receiving is just a reminder to make sure all bookings are entered before submitting the show.
momoftwins
What is the correct way to have a host's show shipped to the consultant's address???? How do you enter the information on the show screen and on the host order screen??? I did it like I always have in the past and then I now get a prompt when I submit the show just as it asks if all the bookings have been entered. Thanks in advance.

Host Name
C/O consultants name
Consultants address

It always prompts you to make sure that you have entered the Host special and any bookings. :)

Host First Name _________________________
Host Last Name _________________________
Address c/o Teresa Robeson
14 N-Allegany Street
City Cumberland State MD
Zip ____________

Well hopefully the shows I entered in last night will go through fine. I haven't have any problems in the past. Last night was the first time I got the prompt about how to enter in the name if it is sent to the consultant.

I did one show with the host name and then just my address with no C/O or my name (I have done this in the past with my daughters name and it worked fine) and the other show I did as my daughters name and then C/O Consultant and my address. Guess we will see this week!

I did just update PP so maybe that is a new prompt on the screen about the bookings as well. Hmmmmmmmmm.............

Thanks ladies!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can help you with this question. The correct way to have a host's show shipped to the consultant's address is to enter the consultant's address as the "ship to" address on the show screen. This can be done by clicking on the "edit" button next to the host's name and entering the consultant's address in the "ship to" section.On the host order screen, you will also need to enter the consultant's address as the "ship to" address. You can do this by clicking on the "edit" button next to the host's name and entering the consultant's address in the "ship to" section.As for the prompt you are receiving, it is just a reminder to make sure all the bookings have been entered before submitting the show. This is to ensure that all the guests who placed orders at the show are properly accounted for.I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Show Shipped to Consultants Address"?

"Show Shipped to Consultants Address" is a feature that allows consultants to view the address of the destination where their shipment has been sent.

2. How do I access the "Show Shipped to Consultants Address" feature?

To access the "Show Shipped to Consultants Address" feature, log in to your account and navigate to the shipment details page. The address will be displayed under the "Shipped to" section.

3. Can I change the address displayed in "Show Shipped to Consultants Address"?

No, the address displayed in "Show Shipped to Consultants Address" is the destination address entered at the time of shipment creation and cannot be changed.

4. Is the "Show Shipped to Consultants Address" feature available for all shipments?

Yes, the "Show Shipped to Consultants Address" feature is available for all shipments, as long as the shipment has been sent to a consultant's address.

5. Can I print the address displayed in "Show Shipped to Consultants Address"?

Yes, you can print the address displayed in "Show Shipped to Consultants Address" by clicking on the print icon next to the address. This will open a printable version of the address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dtolle
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer