• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a Strange Error: Supply Order Already Submitted on 10/8

In summary, the "Got a Very Strange Error" message is a generic error message that can occur while using the Pampered Chef website or app. It could be caused by a technical glitch or other factors. To fix it, try refreshing the page or closing and reopening the app. If the error persists, contact customer support. This error message does not necessarily mean your order didn't go through, but it's best to check with customer support to confirm. To prevent this error, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or updating your app. This error message is not a security concern, but if you have any concerns about your account's security, you can contact customer support for assistance.
FHL
I tried to submit a supply order and when I submitted it said the order was already submitted on 10/8. There is no way I ordered it yesterday. Haven't placed an order for a couple months. Anyone have any idea what this is about?

today is 10/8~did you try to submit and then have to try again?

Iw ould wait for the confirmation email and if you don't get that in the next hour, call HO!

Ok - I had the order date as 10/9. I changed it to 10/8 and got the same error. Guess I'll have to wait and see...

You may have already done this, but have you tried updating P3?

I had the exact same problem yesterday and today when I tried to submitt a supply order. I was very confused as well.

Let us know if you figure it out.

I submitted a supply order this morning with no problem. I will say that I have gotten P3 updates about 5 times in the last 2 days, so it could be that! Not sure why so many updates but they are coming a lot! I've been checking the PC website trying to find out about my two show orders shipping and 5 of the times I checked, I got an update P3 message! I do each one to be sure there is no problems!

Do you use Vista? P3 gets the date mixed up later in the day if you use Vista.Try again in the morning.

Yep - use Vista.

Order went through fine this morning. Does that mean any orders I do need to be done by a certain time of the day??

1. What does the "Got a Very Strange Error" message mean?

The "Got a Very Strange Error" message is a generic error message that indicates there was an unexpected issue while using the Pampered Chef website or app. It could be caused by a variety of factors, such as a technical glitch or an error in the system.

2. How can I fix the "Got a Very Strange Error" message?

Unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all solution for this error message. The best course of action is to try refreshing the page or closing and reopening the app. If the error persists, you can contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

3. Does the "Got a Very Strange Error" mean my order didn't go through?

Not necessarily. If you received this error message while placing an order, it is possible that the order did not go through. However, it could also be a temporary issue with the website or app. It's best to check your order history or contact customer support to confirm if your order was successfully placed.

4. Can I prevent the "Got a Very Strange Error" from happening?

As this error message can be caused by various factors, it's difficult to prevent it from happening altogether. However, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or updating your app to the latest version. These steps may help to minimize the chances of encountering this error.

5. Is the "Got a Very Strange Error" message a security concern?

No, the "Got a Very Strange Error" message is not a security concern. It is simply an error message indicating that something unexpected occurred while using the website or app. However, if you notice any suspicious activity or have concerns about your account's security, you can contact Pampered Chef customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • IAmChefJ