• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accidentally Submitted Wrong Order - Ideas for Adjustment?

In summary, if you accidentally submit the wrong order, you can contact the Customer Care team at 1-800-342-2433 for assistance in making adjustments. Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled once submitted, but the Customer Care team can still help with changes. It is best to contact them as soon as possible, as the ability to make changes may depend on the order status and processing time. Making adjustments may result in a change in price, and if the order has already been shipped, adjustments cannot be made but a return can be initiated through the Customer Care team.
climbercanoe3
I was on the computer last night and I was doing a supply order. I was also thinking about a kit enhancement order and added in some items. I switched back and forth a couple of times and decided I wanted to do a supply order and use my PC bucks. I could always do a kit enhancement order next week or wait until April. Anyway, I hit submit and submitted the kit enhancement order instead of the supply order. Is there anyway I can change/fix it? I see people talking about adjustments, but can I adjust a goof?
Anyone have any helpful ideas?
Thanks!!!

I don't know - just call HO first thing tomorrow morning and explain what happened. Hopefully they can help you.

But since they make such a big deal about double-checking and how you can't change shows once they are submitted, you might have to prepare yourself for the worst that they can't change it.

But they are pretty helpful - so maybe they can!

Sorry for such a wishy-washy answer - I haven't had this happen before. I just saw that noone else had answered your question and didn't want you to feel like you were being ignored!

Good luck!

Thanks for responding, I am preparing for the worst.

1. What should I do if I accidentally submitted the wrong order?

If you have accidentally submitted the wrong order, please contact our Customer Care team as soon as possible at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in making any necessary adjustments to your order.

2. Can I cancel my order if I realize I made a mistake?

Unfortunately, once an order is submitted, we are unable to cancel it. However, our Customer Care team can help you make any necessary adjustments to your order.

3. How long do I have to make adjustments to my order?

We recommend contacting our Customer Care team as soon as possible. They will do their best to assist you in making any necessary changes to your order, but it may depend on the status of your order and how quickly it is being processed.

4. Will I be charged for making adjustments to my order?

The price of your order may change depending on the adjustments you make. Our Customer Care team can provide you with more information about any price differences and assist you in making the best decision for your order.

5. What if my order has already been shipped?

If your order has already been shipped, unfortunately, we are unable to make any adjustments. However, our Customer Care team can provide you with information on our return policy and help you initiate a return if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LilChefBeth