• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canceling a Show on PWS: How to Notify Guests

In summary, to cancel a show on PWS, log into your account and go to the event page. Under the "Manage" tab, select "Cancel Event" and follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation. Guests will automatically be refunded through the original payment method used to purchase tickets. PWS does not charge a fee for canceling a show, but payment processing fees will not be refunded. You can cancel a show at any time, but it is recommended to give guests as much notice as possible. All guests who have RSVP'd for the event will be notified via email and/or text message if you cancel the show on PWS, so it is important to cancel through PWS to ensure proper notification.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Ok my host for Sunday just told me she needs to cancel her show and don't know when she will reschedule it. I need to know how or if it can be done on PWS to send an email to her guest that we invited that she canceled her show?

anyone?????

You can probably add text to the reminder email and send that out. Since you don't know when it's going to happen, make sure you mention that you can take orders for things that people need right away. :)

thanks for the input

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your host had to cancel her show. As a consultant, I understand that life can sometimes get in the way of hosting a party. Luckily, there is a way to let your guests know about the cancellation through your PWS. Here's how:1. Log into your PWS and go to your "My Shows" tab.
2. Find the show in question and click on "Edit Show."
3. On the right-hand side, you will see a section called "Invite Guests." Click on the "Manage Guests" button.
4. A list of all the guests invited to the show will pop up. You can either individually select the guests you want to email or click on the "Select All" button at the top.
5. Once you have selected the guests, click on the "Email" button at the bottom.
6. A pop-up window will appear where you can customize the email message. You can explain the situation and let them know that the show has been canceled.
7. Click on "Send Email" when you are ready to send the message.I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. Take care.

1. How do I cancel a show on PWS?

To cancel a show on PWS, log into your account and go to the event page. Under the "Manage" tab, select "Cancel Event" and follow the prompts to confirm the cancellation. This will notify all guests who have RSVP'd for the event.

2. Will guests be refunded if I cancel the show?

Yes, guests will automatically be refunded if you cancel the show on PWS. The refund will be processed through the original payment method used to purchase the tickets.

3. Is there a fee for canceling a show on PWS?

PWS does not charge a fee for canceling a show. However, please note that any payment processing fees incurred during the sale of tickets will not be refunded.

4. Can I cancel a show at any time?

Yes, you can cancel a show at any time. However, it is recommended to give guests as much notice as possible to avoid any inconvenience or disappointment.

5. Will guests be notified if I cancel the show on PWS?

Yes, all guests who have RSVP'd for the event will be notified via email and/or text message if you cancel the show on PWS. It is important to cancel the event through PWS to ensure all guests are properly notified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Bren706