• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are my e-vite email addresses showing as 'invalid'?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to support your host in any way possible. This includes listening to their concerns, troubleshooting any problems they may have, and reaching out to your team leader or customer service for further assistance. If your host is struggling to meet their party sales goals, you can offer support and brainstorm ideas to increase sales. If they are having technical difficulties with their online party link, you can troubleshoot the issue with them or reach out to customer service. In the rare event that your host is unhappy with their party rewards, it is important to listen to their concerns and work with them to find a solution. Lastly, if your host is experiencing personal or family issues, it is important to offer understanding
raebates
Staff member
I have a host who is having trouble entering email addresses for her e-vites. She said the website will take all of the information, but almost all of the email addresses come back as "invalid."

Any suggestions? I've never tried doing the e-vites, so I don't know what to tell her.

TIA!

I suggest first asking her for a couple of the email addresses and then sign in as her on your website and try to enter them yourself. If there is a technical problem, you will know right away and you can give a good description of the problem to PC Tech Support.

Excellent idea. Thanks.

I had problems copying email address from something else and pasting them in to the website when I was doing my show before I became a consultant.

Ah, I'll ask her if she's trying to do that.

1. How can I help my host if they are having a problem?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to support your host in any way possible. Start by listening to their concerns and addressing any issues they may have. Offer to troubleshoot any problems they are experiencing and provide helpful solutions. Additionally, you can reach out to your team leader or customer service for further assistance.

2. What if my host is unable to meet their party sales goals?

If your host is struggling to reach their party sales goals, it is important to offer support and brainstorm ideas on how they can increase sales. This could include promoting the party through social media, offering special incentives or discounts, or reaching out to potential guests personally. You can also offer to host a virtual party or add orders to their party to help them reach their goals.

3. My host is having trouble with their online party link. How can I help?

If your host is experiencing technical difficulties with their online party link, you can offer to troubleshoot the issue with them. This could include checking their internet connection, clearing their cache and cookies, or trying a different device. If the issue persists, you can reach out to customer service for further assistance.

4. What if my host is unhappy with their party rewards?

In the rare event that your host is unsatisfied with their party rewards, it is important to listen to their concerns and address them in a professional and understanding manner. You can offer to work with them to find a solution that meets their needs, such as adding additional orders to their party or offering a discount on their next purchase.

5. How can I support my host if they are experiencing personal or family issues?

If your host is going through a difficult time, it is important to be understanding and offer support in any way possible. This could include rescheduling the party if needed, offering to help with party preparations, or simply being a supportive and compassionate listener. You can also offer to donate a portion of your commission to a cause or charity that is important to your host to show your support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • avelissar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smilesarepriceless