• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Send E-Vites with Our Host-Friendly Website - Guestlist Made Easy!

In summary, the conversation discusses sending e-vites from the website and potential issues with them being marked as spam. It is suggested to log in as the host with their password to send the emails and to make sure the host's name is the sender to increase the chances of the email being noticed.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, when i have hosts..that enter in email addresses and names...

i don't want to get this wrong..

If in the guestlist section, in the column that says "LAST EMAIL SENT" it is blank...am i correct to assume that means they entered in the names, but that they didn't actually send out the e-vite?

:> I hate to be wrong and send it again,as a duplicate..but just making sure..

yes, all the host did was put in the guest list.

Maybe they want you to pick the email show format/theme?

or they dont want to send the evite out too soon?

Allison

Is there any way to send the evites from the website that show the sender as the host name and not the consultant name?

smilesarepriceless said:

If in the guestlist section, in the column that says "LAST EMAIL SENT" it is blank...am i correct to assume that means they entered in the names, but that they didn't actually send out the e-vite?

Yes, you are correct. You might want to let the host know that she forgot the last step of the process.

PCAnna said:
Is there any way to send the evites from the website that show the sender as the host name and not the consultant name?

Yes, log in to your personal website, click on FOR OUR HOsTS and log in as your host with her password. Then send the email from there and it will come from your host and not you as the consultant.

You can also click on the words "view more" and see if they have actually opened the emails once they are sent.

smilesarepriceless said:

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, you are correct. You might want to let the host know that she forgot the last step of the process.

Just have to tease you here, Becky! The question was posted from 2008! :D

i know this is old, but we've spun it to new

do you all have problems with the evites from the site being marked as spam?

ChefParty4U said:
i know this is old, but we've spun it to new

do you all have problems with the evites from the site being marked as spam?

YES. I've done reminder calls before and had alot of the guests tell me they never saw the email- and later find it in their Junk-Mail folder from their provider, etc.

Not much we can do about it though. It's all dependent on the provider they have. It helps to make sure that we ADD the guest email as the HOST (by logging into our PWS and enter hte host password) - do NOT enter it as YOU from your Admin-page, it will have YOUR name as the sender-email and the guest won't recognize you. At least if it has the Host's name, it stands a better chance of being noticed.

I had no idea about this when I had a host who wanted to email her invites... I emailed them for her and NO ONE got them... I now know better and can't wait to try it out but my next few hosts didn't give me emails for their guest lists.

1. What are E-Vites Through Website?

E-Vites Through Website are electronic invitations that can be sent through the Pampered Chef website. They allow you to easily invite friends and family to a Pampered Chef party or event.

2. How do I create an E-Vite Through Website?

To create an E-Vite Through Website, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Events" section. Click on "Create E-Vite" and follow the prompts to customize your invitation and select who you want to send it to.

3. Can I track who has RSVP'd to my E-Vite?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for your E-Vite Through Website. When creating the invitation, you can choose to enable RSVP tracking and receive notifications when someone responds to your invitation.

4. Can I send E-Vites to people who are not on my contact list?

Yes, you can send E-Vites Through Website to anyone with an email address. When creating the invitation, you can manually enter the email addresses of the recipients or share the invitation link on social media.

5. Do E-Vites Through Website have a time limit for RSVPs?

No, there is no time limit for RSVPs on E-Vites Through Website. The invitation will remain active until the event date or until you manually close the invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom