• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Out e-vites: Get Started Now!

In summary, the conversation is about a person who has just loaded their software and is trying to figure out how to send e-vites for their first show. They initially thought they could do it through their Personal Web Site, but were told they need to add guests through the "Guest List" on their P3 program. They are confused and looking for tips on how to navigate the program. After some clarification, they now know where to find the guest list on their PWS.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i just loaded my software, watched the tutorials..already entered in my first show (which I'm hosting) and added the first order I already received from that order...

Now, if I'm wanting to practice and send out some e-vites, how do i go about that..or at least how do i get back to the screen to make that possible..

when i added the show, i left the INVITATION box checked..but i'm confused now..

You need to add the people you want to send invites to. Go to "Guest List"

ok -- i am looking everywhere..for GUEST list..not seeing it at all..??????

Log onto your PWS, then click "Work with shows". There'll be a list of your open shows, and each will have a little icon that looks like a group of people. Click that. A screen will come up allowing you to enter email addresses.

ok -- i am pretty computer savy..not sure if the programs are different, as i have ppp and just got it in the mail 2 days ago..but there is nothing that says WORK with shows...and nothing that allows me to click on a group of people..my recruiter is on vacation..but if no one knows what I'm doing wrong..hmm..

any other tips?

Ohhh... you said e-invites so I thought you were referring to the Personal Web Site, not Pampered Partner Plus.No way to easily send email invites from P3. If you have a show set up, you add guests by clicking the plus to the left of the guest/order listing on the Customers tab.Sorry about the confusion.

oh - Ok - I'm sorry for asking a question that didn't make sense :> I was mistaken where the invites were generated from..I should get my website by Monday....No worries..just trying to dilly dally my way through all this for practice! Thanks again!

No- it wasn't you, it was me misreading your post! now you know where to go to set up the guest list on your PWS, though. :)

Related to Sending Out e-vites: Get Started Now!

1. What is an e-vite?

An e-vite is a digital invitation that can be sent via email or social media platforms to invite guests to an event or gathering. It can include all the necessary details such as date, time, location, and any other important information.

2. How do I create an e-vite?

To create an e-vite, you can use a variety of online platforms such as Evite, Punchbowl, or Canva. These websites offer pre-designed templates that can be customized with your event details and personal touches. You can also create your own e-vite using design software or email platforms.

3. Can I track RSVPs with an e-vite?

Yes, most e-vite platforms allow you to track RSVPs by sending automatic reminders and keeping a record of responses. This can help you keep track of the number of guests attending and assist with planning for the event.

4. Are e-vites appropriate for all events?

E-vites are suitable for most types of events, such as parties, meetings, baby showers, and more. However, for more formal events like weddings or corporate events, it is still recommended to send out physical invitations.

5. How do I ensure my e-vite is delivered to all guests?

To ensure that your e-vite is delivered to all guests, make sure to double-check the email addresses or social media handles of your guests before sending. You can also send out a follow-up message or reminder to those who have not responded to the initial invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • esavvymom