• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disabling Automatic Emails for Guest Lists | Avoid Unwanted Notifications

In summary, you can disable the automatic email reminder feature on a show by going to the "notes" screen and clicking the "auto reminders" box.
lakamper
Is there a way to disable automatic emails being sent to people on a guest list (like the reminder, etc.)???

I have a host who is not happy because everyone on her list got an automatic email regarding the closing of her catalog show, and she didn't know it was going out.. she had a few who weren't happy with her either.

Just wondering.....

Yes, there is. You have to go in to edit the notes, and someplace in there is a checkbox for the auto reminders.

into the host's show or into customer connection? Will this disable all shows or just the one I'm worried about? Thanks Ann!

I think through the show, but don't quote me on that.

okay, so far I can't find it but I'm not giving up!

My cousin changed from a kitchen show to a catalog show and I didn't know the website sent out reminder emails. All of a sudden she got calls from people wondering why she invited them so close to the party! Oops, took us a while to figure that one out.

I disable this feature on all my shows. Here's how to do it:

- When you build the show and the final "info" screen comes up with the message saying an automatic eamil will come up, click that link.
- The next screen will have a box on the left allowing you to disable the reminder feature.
- On the right will be a box to 'save' your changes. Click it and you will be set (for that show)

You can do this for shows you already have built. Simply go to your roster of open shows and click the "i" button for the one you want. Look for the message about the automatic reminder and click it. Then follow the steps above.

leggy

I personally would ask the host if she wants reminder emails to go out or not. It has helped my past few hosts get more guests who had forgotten and probably wouldn't have shown up - they told me exactly that! :)

Related to Disabling Automatic Emails for Guest Lists | Avoid Unwanted Notifications

1. What are automatic emails and why would I want to disable them?

Automatic emails are pre-written messages that are sent out by a computer program without any manual intervention. In the case of Pampered Chef, these emails are typically sent to customers or consultants regarding order confirmations, promotions, and other important information. Some people may choose to disable automatic emails if they prefer to have more control over the communication they receive from the company.

2. How do I disable automatic emails from Pampered Chef?

To disable automatic emails from Pampered Chef, log in to your account on the company's website. Then, click on "My Account" and select "Email Preferences." From there, you can choose to opt out of specific types of automatic emails or disable them entirely.

3. Will I still receive important information if I disable automatic emails?

Yes, you will still receive important information from Pampered Chef even if you choose to disable automatic emails. The company may send out manual emails or notifications through other communication channels, such as text messages or social media.

4. Can I temporarily disable automatic emails?

Yes, you can temporarily disable automatic emails by adjusting your email preferences on the Pampered Chef website. You can also choose to re-enable them at any time by following the same steps.

5. Will disabling automatic emails affect my account or orders?

No, disabling automatic emails will not affect your account or orders with Pampered Chef. You will still be able to log in to your account, place orders, and access important information on the website. The only difference is that you will not receive automatic emails from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • WendyE
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WendyE
  • Rosechef