• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Deadline for Indiv Order - Please Help!!

Individual Orders - different than other guest specials.Do you have any November orders to close out? if so add hers as an "outside order"
kcjodih
Gold Member
A catalog host for Nov received her show Friday and just emailed me that a loaf pan wasn't received. She checked our emails back and forth and noticed that the last email she sent me with the last order had a loaf pan listed (no name just product number) along with many other things and when I emailed her back to confirm I excluded it. Neither one of us noticed at the time but oops, now that it's been sent in and received, now she does! She wanted to know if it could still be ordered - of course it can! and if it can still be at 20% off - ummmm, I don't know!

So can I now submit another order for just a loaf pan at 20% off even though it's the 14th and it was a Nov special? I know the deadline for shows is Dec 1th but what about orders? I told her I'd find out asap and that I'd pay the full direct shipping of 8 something since it was I who missed it in the list for the customer. I really don't want to eat the 20% off as well though.

i know doing this for 4 years I should know this, and I 'think' I do but I'm nervous I'll make a silly mistake. Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

If Canadian rules are the same as US, you have until Dec 15th to submit a November order. Check the guest special rules to make sure that you can use the pricing as an individual order.

Hi Jodi--

I believe you can enter a personal order and back date it for November. You would just need to get it submitted by tomorrow night.

By the way, did you ever get the headphones that your husband found on ebay?

Karen

Do you have any November orders to close out? if so add hers as an "outside order"

The deadline of 3rd of the month is for commission checks - you missed that deadline.

Guest specials do not apply to Individual orders anyways

allisonserna said:
Do you have any November orders to close out? if so add hers as an "outside order"

The deadline of 3rd of the month is for commission checks - you missed that deadline.

The Stoneware sale included Individual Orders - different than other guest specials.

allisonserna said:

Hmmm, well it's accepting the guest special number for the individual order that I dated Nov 30th. Why would that be if it's not applicable? I thought it was only when the special was offering something free that it wasn't applicable to individual orders...

I don't have any other Nov orders or shows to close out. I made sure to get them all in, hers included, before midnight on the 30th. This before they extended the deadline. ;)

As for the commission deadline, no big deal there. I got my $3600 in by the 30th and this $22 order wouldn't have made a difference thank goodness! Could you imagine if it would have been the difference between SAT or not :eek: It's just that it's costing me 8.76 in shipping and the commission is only 22% this month (two small shows totalling just under $700 this month means first commission level) so commission is about $4.80. I'll be out about $4 but don't want to be out of pocket more than that.

wadesgirl said:
If Canadian rules are the same as US, you have until Dec 15th to submit a November order. Check the guest special rules to make sure that you can use the pricing as an individual order.

Thanks, I'm checking CC right now to see the flyer and the details/rules.

Karen said:
Hi Jodi--

I believe you can enter a personal order and back date it for November. You would just need to get it submitted by tomorrow night.

By the way, did you ever get the headphones that your husband found on ebay?

Karen

Karen,

Personal order or individual order?

As for the headphones, yes I received them a few weeks ago thanks to ChefAnn. Thanks for the offer of help though! There are so many wonderful ladies on here and that's why I love my Cheffers! :love::D

allisonserna said:

This varies month to month, check the small writing on ALL guest/host special flyers for the correct information.

Woohoo! I just checked and this guest special applies to all...cooking,catalog, bridal, fundraisers, individual orders AND online orders!!!

Great, get it submitted before tomorrow and you are good to go!

So why on earth would they accept an individual order from the previous month all the way up to the 15th of the next month? I understand shows with problems getting them closed for multiple reasons but an individual order? If it is the case as mentioned, and I'm going to try it and see, I'm thrilled and appreciative but I don't understand WHY they WOULD allow it. Thank goodness though if they do!

Sometimes individual orders come in with checks, and we should wait for the check to clear before submitting. That's my theory. And, it would be a pain to add extra programming to PP/P3 to allow shows to be submitted into the next month, but not individual orders.

Also, some people try to do catalog shows that just aren't big enough to qualify. Then, it becomes an individual order....

1. What is the deadline for individual orders?

The deadline for individual orders varies depending on the specific product and shipping options chosen. It is recommended to check the product page or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most accurate deadline information.

2. Can I still place an individual order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, once the deadline has passed, individual orders cannot be placed. However, you may still be able to purchase the product through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a future party.

3. How can I ensure that my individual order will arrive on time?

To ensure that your individual order arrives on time, make sure to place your order before the deadline and select an appropriate shipping option. You can also check the estimated delivery date at checkout.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my individual order after it has been placed?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. However, if the order has already been shipped, the address cannot be changed.

5. Is there a minimum order amount for individual orders?

There is no minimum order amount for individual orders. You can purchase as little or as much as you like, as long as the product is available for individual purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom