1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: This is REALLY strange - I can't figure it out!

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Okay - I have the weirdest thing happening on my PWS. I have a fundraiser this Wednesday, and there is an automatic reminder scheduled to send out tomorrow. I wanted to add some info to the reminder, so I did, and then sent it to myself. Well, the added info, and the show info is correct, but the automatically generated part is for a fundraiser that I did back in 2007!!!:eek::eek::eek: WHAT?

I went back in, and I can find no way to change any of that info. I ended up having to delete the automatic reminder, until I can call HO, and figure out what's wrong....

May 3, 2009
  2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

A lot of strange things are happening lately.

3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Glad you sent it to yourself first! Hope they can figure it out quickly.

4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Did you do a FR in 2007 for the same group - then pull up the old one and change the info for this one? If so, that would explain it.

5. ChefBeckyD

No - that fundraiser was for a totally different organization. Even the Subject Header when I sent it to myself referenced the 2007 fundraiser. The strange thing is that there is no way to change that default info. There must have been a way to do it back then...

May 4, 2009
  6. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

"Welcome to the Twilight Zone"

7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

did you redo it then click the "Save this format" (or whatever it says....) button?

May 4, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

That's just it - I have no option to redo it for the reminder....just for the invitation itself. Isn't that strange?
    I'm sure that's what I did before - that's why that's what is coming up - but now I don't have an option to change it!:eek:

May 4, 2009
  9. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

bummer..........

May 4, 2009
Have something to add?