• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started with Pampered Chef: Costs, Setup, & Qualifying

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must pay an initial cost of $109, be 18 years or older with a valid Social Security number, and reside in the United States, its territories, or Canada. You must also commit to at least 12 hours of training and selling per month. Once signed up, you will have access to your online consultant account to set up your business, receive support and training, and track your sales and commissions. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, receive product discounts, and qualify for incentives and promotions by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef.
cookinwithjen
I am new to PC, and don't have my kit yet. It will be ordered next week. So, I have limited info on the PWS. Could someone tell me what it costs to get started and is there a cost to maintain. Also, do you know if I could set it up before I qualify or do I have to wait until after?

Thanks!:confused:

You have the option to pay yearly or twice a year. It averages 6 or 7 bucks a month. It is super easy to maintain. PC gives you everything you need to make it professional. You can sign up immediately but won't have ability to have individual or outlet orders until you qualify. Also, once you do that in your 1st 90 days (I think) you will earn free pws for 3 months. I love mine. I get enough usage from it for it to pay for itself & then some. Hosts can send evites & set up a wish list & can collect orders for her show via pws. You can send mini-newsletters & evites as well. Definitly worth it.

It is $54 for 6 months or $96 for 12 months. Also, when you qualify you get 3 months for free. I just waited to get mine until I qualified, because I didn't want to put out money for something I wasn't sure would be worth it. But I think, if you pay for the website, then qualify for the three free months, they just add it on to what you paid for. I am sure someone else will correct me if I am mistaken. :) Good luck!

What is the initial cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The initial cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $500 worth of products and business supplies.

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be 18 years or older, have a valid Social Security number, and reside in the United States, its territories, or Canada. You also must be willing to commit to at least 12 hours of training and selling per month.

How do I set up my Pampered Chef business?

Once you sign up to become a consultant, you will have access to your online consultant account, where you can set up your business profile, personalize your website, and track your sales and commissions. You will also receive support and training from your upline and the Pampered Chef home office.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and earn free products through the Pampered Chef host program. You will also have access to exclusive training, support, and resources to help you grow your business.

How do I qualify for incentives and promotions as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To qualify for incentives and promotions, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on the specific promotion, but typically involve reaching a certain amount of sales or sponsoring new consultants. You can track your progress towards these goals on your consultant account dashboard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindy_PC