• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for Website Launch: Tips for Getting Started

In summary, to set up a website with Pampered Chef, you need to sign up as a consultant and purchase a website subscription. The benefits of having a Pampered Chef website include reaching a wider audience, making sales 24/7, and easily sharing your website through social media and email. No technical skills are required as the website builder is user-friendly. You can customize your website with your own branding, photos, and product offerings. There is a cost for setting up a website, but it is affordable and includes access to training and support.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, do you have to be qualified in order to get the website up and running?

I had 2 catalog shows from out of town friends who were going to help me in my first 30 days..but it was really based on them thinking they'd have access to my website...which i too had thought I could have before qualifying?

HELP...

Nope- you can get a website before qualifying, but you can't take individual orders, just orders associated with a show.

thank you! i was about to cry..if it were true!!!

So go to Consultant's Corner and sign yourself up, girl!Don't cry. :)

You can sign up for your web site as soon as your debit card is available.

I hope you signed up for that debit card RIGHT away, because it can take a week. There is a sepereate number you have to call in order to retreive your debit card number.

The web site access is immediate once you sign up.

I applied for the Debit Card as soon as I got my Consultant number. I had my website up and running before my first show. I've had good luck with it, as my first catalog show was 800 miles away. I've had close to $400 just in web orders for my first 4 shows, which I think is decent and well worth the cost of the site. I have quite a few people ask me when they could place individual orders, so I am looking forward to tomorrow when I close my 4th show and qualify.

What is the process for setting up a website with Pampered Chef?

To get started with a Pampered Chef website, you will need to sign up as a consultant and purchase a website subscription. Then, you can customize your website with your own branding and product offerings. Don't worry, we provide step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process!

What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef website?

Having a Pampered Chef website allows you to reach a wider audience and make sales 24/7. You can also easily share your website with friends and family through social media and email, and track your sales and commissions through your back office.

Do I need to have any technical skills to create a website with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any technical skills to create a website with Pampered Chef. Our website builder is user-friendly and does not require any coding or design experience. We provide all the tools and resources you need to create a professional and effective website for your business.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can customize your Pampered Chef website with your own branding, photos, and product offerings. You can also choose from different website templates and layouts to create a unique and personalized website for your business.

Is there a cost for setting up a website with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a cost for setting up a website with Pampered Chef. However, the cost is affordable and includes a website subscription, website builder, and access to training and support. You can also earn back the cost of your website through sales and commissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mkrich00
  • iteachurkid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • JDooley