• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started with 90-Day Free Promotion

In summary, if you have a paid PWS site and qualify for the 90 day free trial, they will extend your contract by 90 days. Prices are going up next month, so do it now!
pchefjaime
Gold Member
OK so I just qualified. I do not already have a ws and would like one. My ? is since they have the new promo of 90 days free do I still have to pay then they will extend my contract or how do you think that will work. I am really wanting to get this started.

They will extend by 90 days. You must sign up for your PWS within 30 days of qualifying, and they'll extend the term by 90 days. Prices are going up next month, so do it now!

So, If I already have my PWS and I got an email saying I qualify for the 90 day free trial, will they just extend my renewal 3 months? I already paid for an annual site in July, so my renewal is pushed until Oct?

ChefJWarren said:
So, If I already have my PWS and I got an email saying I qualify for the 90 day free trial, will they just extend my renewal 3 months? I already paid for an annual site in July, so my renewal is pushed until Oct?

They should have pushed the renewal. You can check that by going to your PWS through CC and selecting "Site Options" and then "Payment Options" and it will show you the renewal date.

I would really like to know how they are notifying the new consultants once they qualify. Can one of you let us know? Do they send you an email? Snail mail? What does it say? Since this is new, I would like to know exactly how they are doing it...so I can tell future recruits!

I know it was worded in the special ed. CN that you earn 90 days free trial of the website (so you don't have to already HAVE one...you should be able to "try" it free for 90 days) or if you already have paid, that it will extend your time by 90 days.

I would love it if someone (one of you newbies :) !) would let us know!

I got an email congratulating me and telling me about my 90 day free trial and how to set it up.

ChefJWarren said:
I got an email congratulating me and telling me about my 90 day free trial and how to set it up.
Can you cut and paste it here so I can see what it said/words used?

1. How do I sign up for the 90-Day Free Promotion?

To sign up for the 90-Day Free Promotion, simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. From there, you will be prompted to create an account and select the 90-Day Free Promotion option.

2. Can I cancel my 90-Day Free Promotion at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your 90-Day Free Promotion at any time by logging into your account and selecting the cancellation option. Please note that once you cancel, you will no longer have access to the benefits and perks of the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of the 90-Day Free Promotion?

The 90-Day Free Promotion offers a variety of benefits, including free shipping on all orders, exclusive discounts and deals, access to our VIP community, and a chance to earn free products through our referral program.

4. Do I need to provide a credit card for the 90-Day Free Promotion?

No, you do not need to provide a credit card for the 90-Day Free Promotion. It is completely free and you will not be charged at any point during the promotion period.

5. Can I extend my 90-Day Free Promotion if I am not ready to commit to a full membership?

Unfortunately, the 90-Day Free Promotion cannot be extended. However, you can choose to upgrade to a full membership at any time during the promotion period to continue enjoying the benefits and perks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • ChefBeckyD