• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a PWS poster to boost your business? Any suggestions?

In summary, "What My Pws Can Do for You" is a personalized website created by Pampered Chef consultants for a convenient and personalized shopping experience. It can be accessed through a website link or QR code and offers features such as browsing and purchasing products, viewing recipes and cooking videos, and learning about promotions and specials. You can also create a wishlist without creating an account, but having an account allows for a faster checkout process and access to order history.
stefani2
Does anybody have a poster made-up of 'what my PWS can do for you'? I KNOW I saw it on here not too long ago...but now I can't find it :( I would LOVE to get my Hosts and Customers to use my PWS MORE! Any suggestions? Does anyone have a handout that they want to share???

TIA - Jenna :D

here is the one I use... I got it from here I believe. Do not forget to change the personal info...

Attachments

• What can my website do for you.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 394
what to do with itDo you put this in your Host Packages?

Here's the one I use. I put mine in my host packets.

Attachments

• MAXIMIZE_WEBSITE.doc
    29 KB · Views: 470
like themI like both of these. I think doing something similar to your Posters will help people use my PWS more! :) Thank you!

yes mine goes in my host packet.

What is "What My Pws Can Do for You"?

"What My Pws Can Do for You" is a personalized website created by Pampered Chef consultants to provide customers with a convenient and personalized shopping experience.

How do I access "What My Pws Can Do for You"?

You can access "What My Pws Can Do for You" by visiting the website link provided by your Pampered Chef consultant or by scanning the QR code on a Pampered Chef catalog or flyer.

What features are available on "What My Pws Can Do for You"?

On "What My Pws Can Do for You", you can browse and purchase products, view recipes, watch cooking videos, and learn about the latest Pampered Chef promotions and specials.

Can I create a wishlist on "What My Pws Can Do for You"?

Yes, you can create a wishlist on "What My Pws Can Do for You" by clicking on the heart icon next to any product. You can then save the products to your wishlist for future reference.

Do I need to create an account to use "What My Pws Can Do for You"?

No, you do not need to create an account to use "What My Pws Can Do for You". However, creating an account allows you to save your information for a faster checkout process and access your order history.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Jessamary