• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Benefits to Upgrading to Premium Tools?

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of upgrading to a higher level within the company, specifically for Team Leaders and Directors. The cost of upgrading is mentioned and it is suggested to wait until closer to directorship before considering upgrading. Upgrading allows for access to new products and tools, and it is seen as an investment in one's business. Congratulations are also given to the individual for becoming a Team Leader.
MHouting
Gold Member
I have been tossing the idea of upgrading, but now that I'm a Team Leader (WOO HOO!) I'm really considering it! Can anyone share some light on this as all I can find about it on here and on Consultants Corner and PWS... is the cost... :grumpy:
If anyone has things good or bad to say to help with my decision, that would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!;)

I upgraded b/c I've been a director (and required to send out recognition and stay in contact with my team). I'm currently "officially" a TL but my team doesn't care what my title is, and frankly, they still want the support I've been giving them and I intend to keep that up. Besides, I'll be back to director within a month or two.My two cents: If you're really close to director, consider upgrading and you'll be able to send e-cards to your team and have access to the recognition newsletter. If you're a new TL, wait a little bit till you're closer. It's pretty expensive.

I just upgraded. I have a fairly large team, although I'm still a TL, but I want to make sure I'm providing all the recognition/communication that I can.

I love being able to send official looking emails for congrats and team recognition, and meeting reminders....plus reminders for different incentives, etc...

Thanks guys... I may just wait as I just became a TL although I am working towards Directorship!

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a Team Leader, that's a huge accomplishment! As for upgrading, I highly recommend it. Upgrading your kit not only shows your commitment to your business, but it also allows you to have a wider range of products to offer to your customers. Plus, the new products and tools that come with the upgrade can help you showcase your skills and expertise as a consultant. Of course, there is a cost involved, but think of it as an investment in your business. If you need any specific information about the upgrade, feel free to reach out to me. Best of luck with your decision! :)

Related to Any Benefits to Upgrading to Premium Tools?

Q1: What are some benefits of upgrading to premium tools?

Upgrading to premium tools often offers access to advanced features and functionalities that are not available in the free version. This can improve the overall performance and efficiency of your work.

Q2: Are there any cost savings associated with upgrading to premium tools?

Depending on the tool and your usage, upgrading to premium may provide cost savings in the long run. Premium tools often offer discounted or bundled pricing for multiple features, which can be more cost-effective than purchasing individual tools separately.

Q3: Do premium tools provide better customer support?

Yes, premium tools usually offer priority customer support for their paying users. This means you can get faster and more personalized assistance when encountering issues or needing help with the tool.

Q4: Can upgrading to premium tools increase productivity?

In many cases, yes. Premium tools often have additional features and resources that can help streamline tasks and improve productivity. This can save time and effort in the long run.

Q5: What are some considerations to keep in mind when upgrading to premium tools?

Before upgrading to premium tools, it's important to assess your needs and budget to determine if the cost is worth the potential benefits. Additionally, make sure to read reviews and do research on the tool to ensure it is reputable and meets your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cincychef