• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Donations: A Techie Suggestion for PWS's Upcoming Event

I was thinking that too!!The counter, Me too. I have had my own website (another business) for 7 years and love the fact that we can see how many people are looking. I have missed this with my PWS. Please, please, please. Hopefully a hidden feature, because for people with new sites, it would...
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey Laura - you're on the tech committee right? Here's a suggestion for PWS's...I am running a FR righ tnow - the big one - and the evites that go out tell the guests that the group will receive up to 15% donation" -- but I am also donating my commission...I can't find a way to edit the text on the evite and I don't want people thinking we are only donating 15% or they will have no motivation to come or to buy...is there a way that I am not realizing? If not - can you suggest to the committee that they change that?

I also would like to have the personal web site assistant to have a link back to a sign in screen, when our session has timed out!!

And to be able to back date items on our calendar on our PWS, for instance if we add a comment or something to a show that has already happened. It will only let you use a date from this date forward. You can't add anything and still keep the original show date.

You can use a date earlier than today, you just can't have more than 31 days between the show date and the close date. As long as those dates are within 30 days, you're good. I think? :D

Carolyn, I just have people add a 'comment' on the evite before they send it with a < b > tag on it so that it's bold... adding the comments they want to add. :)

Pampered Laura said:
Carolyn, I just have people add a 'comment' on the evite before they send it with a < b > tag on it so that it's bold... adding the comments they want to add. :)

That's what we did for this fundraiser but it liooks so inconsitent and unprofessional becaue the PC text says they're getting "up to 15%" and the added text says "our consultant is donating her commission..."

Pampered Laura said:
You can use a date earlier than today, you just can't have more than 31 days between the show date and the close date. As long as those dates are within 30 days, you're good. I think? :D

I am talking about the calendar part where the guests can see the info about the party. If I say I will add the recipe to the site and do so after the show, It won't let us keep the original date. Unless I am missing something.

Also is there a way to see if any e-mails bounced, like e-mail invites? It said it would send them, but I didn't see if they were actually sent, or received, or bounced. I actually sent one that would not work, and I couldn't find where it could see if it bounced.

genburk said:
Also is there a way to see if any e-mails bounced, like e-mail invites? It said it would send them, but I didn't see if they were actually sent, or received, or bounced. I actually sent one that would not work, and I couldn't find where it could see if it bounced.

Ooooh - this would be a nice feature to add!!

genburk said:
I am talking about the calendar part where the guests can see the info about the party. If I say I will add the recipe to the site and do so after the show, It won't let us keep the original date. Unless I am missing something.

Tina - I've had the same problem! you can't add info after the fact - very frustrating!
And the only thing I've found for looking for "bounced" invites is that we can click on the "more info" line and see if the invite has been opened......but that can be VERY time consuming when it is a long guest list.

LAURA - what I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like is some kind of "counter" on my website - so I can see how many hits I'm actually getting!

ChefBeckyD said:
LAURA - what I would REALLY REALLY REALLY like is some kind of "counter" on my website - so I can see how many hits I'm actually getting!

I was thinking that too!!

The counter, Me too. I have had my own website (another business) for 7 years and love the fact that we can see how many people are looking. I have missed this with my PWS. Please, please, please. Hopefully a hidden feature, because for people with new sites, it would make them look not busy or popular.

I'd also like 'my calendar' to let us keep the original date when updating something. I post my show calendar for the month and then update it as shows book...I'd love to be able to modify it without having to change the 'starting' date. (Hope that made sense!)

kris

Related to Maximizing Donations: A Techie Suggestion for PWS's Upcoming Event

What is a "Techie Suggestion"?

A "Techie Suggestion" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can leave feedback and suggestions for improving our technology and online experience.

How do I submit a "Techie Suggestion"?

To submit a "Techie Suggestion," simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Techie Suggestion" button located at the bottom of the page. Then, fill out the form with your suggestion or feedback and click submit.

Who can submit a "Techie Suggestion"?

Anyone can submit a "Techie Suggestion" on the Pampered Chef website. We welcome feedback and suggestions from all of our customers to help us improve our technology and online experience.

Will I receive a response to my "Techie Suggestion"?

While we cannot guarantee a response to every "Techie Suggestion," we do review and consider all of the suggestions we receive. Your feedback is important to us and helps us make improvements to our technology and online platform.

Can I submit multiple "Techie Suggestions"?

Yes, you can submit multiple "Techie Suggestions" on the Pampered Chef website. We value all of our customers' feedback and welcome any suggestions you may have to help us improve our technology and online experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies