• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Event's Success: Tips for Invitations, Promotion, and Hosting

I would also suggest doing a multi-vendor thing. This may attract more people if different companies are there and those consultants should be expected to invite THEIR customers.
pcrae
I have booked a room at the local civic center for a 2008 kickoff show (also to be sure and get a show in for my tablecloth!). I am fairly new to the business and feel that I have exhausted my contact list. My goal is to find neutral ground to be able to invite as many people as I can find in hopes of getting my calendar filled for the first few months of 2008. What suggestions do y'all have for invitations, getting the word out, and also ways to host this event? Has anyone ever done an "open house" event not actually at their house?

It's been a while since I've done an open house like that for my customers. Some of the things we (I last did a joint HWC event with a cluster mate and our Director) did were:
- have things scheduled and put the schedule on the invitation. Like, "Recipe demo at 1:00, knife tips at 2:00." It gives people a real reason to come.
- use incentives to raise attendance. We used tickets and gave people tickets for RSVP, bringing a friend, placing an order, bringing an outside order, etc. Then we drew for a product prize (extra product that someone had in their basement).
- use the neutral location as a plus. Indicate on the invitation that "We'll be at the XXX community center, so there's plenty of room for you to bring friends and family!"

I'd suggest doing a SToneware workshop. (Woo hooooo-stoneware is on sale in January!!) Or have it as one of your workshop "topics." I've found that people seem more interested in coming when they know there will be an educational piece to it. Let them know they'll get educational materials, even if it's only something you email them afterwards (so you don't waste a bunch of money copying stuff beforehand).

My best shows I've done in my home have been Stoneware Workshop ones. Invite anyone and everyone who has bought stoneware, as well as anyone else you can think of. Many people buy it and don't ever use it, so this will intrigue them I would think.

Make it a mystery host show too....entries into THAT drawing for various things. People love the chance to win the host benefits without having to do much work other than submit an order or maybe bring another order in.

Good luck! My main suggestion is to invite TONS and TONS of people. I've had open houses that have flopped and I've read about many. Just be sure to invite EVERYONE!! and don't put too much money into it, just incase it's not a big success! Did you think of doing a multi-vendor thing? That may attract more people if different companies are there and those consultants should be expected to invite THEIR customers.

Let us know how it goes!!:chef:

What do you do for your stoneware workshop?

ChefMoore said:
What do you do for your stoneware workshop?
It's basically a whole show where it's just about stoneware. I may throw in a few things about other products, but I pretty much review all there is to know about stoneware. I set out every stone I have so they can see all of the pieces. The recipes I make are only ones using stones. I have handouts with facts about stoneware. I tend to do it when there's a stoneware sale month, but I doubt I'll do it in January because I have a neighbor doing a show in Jan and neighbors are lots of my guests usually. When I log onto my other computer, I'll try to find the fact and tip sheets and post them, but they're probably in the files section here already because I know I've posted them in past years.

I encourage ANYONE who's ever bought a stone to attend. Like I said, MANY people seem to order stones, but never use them. I remind them that stones are for much more than pizza and try to give them other recipe ideas. I also let those know who have never purchased stoneware because they've been intimidated for whatever reason to come and learn all about them.

I'll try to pop back on later and attach those documents.:)

That's a great idea, Becky. I would love to see the tip sheet if you have it available. Thanks!

DelRae~

I would also add (to the other great suggestions given here) to HAND OUT INVITES to people you run into. The clerk at the grocery store, the lady at the bank, basically ANYONE that you see! Personal friends and family: make sure you do follow up and reminder calls to them so your attendance is better!

Good luck!

What does "Suggestions Appreciated" mean?

"Suggestions Appreciated" is a phrase often used to politely ask for feedback or ideas. It is commonly seen on customer surveys, feedback forms, and social media posts. In the context of Pampered Chef, it could mean that the company is open to hearing suggestions for new products, recipes, or ways to improve their services.

Why does Pampered Chef ask for suggestions?

Pampered Chef values the opinions and ideas of its customers. By asking for suggestions, the company can gather feedback and insights that can help them improve their products and services. It also shows that the company cares about meeting the needs and preferences of their customers.

How can I give suggestions to Pampered Chef?

There are a few ways to give suggestions to Pampered Chef. You can fill out a customer survey, leave a comment on their social media posts, or send an email to their customer service team. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and share your suggestions with them.

Will Pampered Chef consider my suggestions?

Pampered Chef takes all suggestions seriously and considers them when making decisions about their products and services. However, not all suggestions may be feasible or align with the company's goals and values. Rest assured that your feedback will be taken into account and appreciated.

Can I receive any incentives for my suggestions?

Pampered Chef does not offer incentives for suggestions. However, your feedback is highly valued and appreciated. Your suggestions can help the company improve their offerings and better serve their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies