• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a 2008 Kickoff Show: Tips and Tricks

In summary, the speaker has booked a room at the local civic center for a 2008 kickoff show and is seeking suggestions for invitations and hosting the event. They have previously had success with a similar event at their house, offering incentives for attendees and reaching out to their contacts. Suggestions for invitations include creating a Facebook event and utilizing social media platforms. The speaker has not personally hosted an open house event at a neutral location, but has attended successful ones.
pcrae
I have booked a room at the local civic center for a 2008 kickoff show (also to be sure and get a show in for my tablecloth!). I am fairly new to the business and feel that I have exhausted my contact list. My goal is to find neutral ground to be able to invite as many people as I can find in hopes of getting my calendar filled for the first few months of 2008. What suggestions do y'all have for invitations, getting the word out, and also ways to host this event? Has anyone ever done an "open house" event not actually at their house?

Hi there-

When I started I did something similar. I had a grand opening at my house. I did a mystery host theme and gave tickets to everyone for different things. For instance....RSVP by a certain date, show up on time, for each outside order, for each guest you bring, for every $25.00 in purchases. Then they all showed up (About 20 people) and I did a demo, had TONS of food, gave away door prizes, offered some extra products from my kit as incentives to book within my first 30 days. Then once everyone left I drew a name from all the tickets and gave one person all the host benefits. Overall it was a huge success!!!! I sent invites to everyone (About 50 people) and they all just started calling. It was AWESOME!!! My business took off from there over $500 in sales, 4 bookings, and lots of fun!!!

Ow I forgot to mention, I did call every person and tell them what I was doing and invited them to have their on show. If they said no, then I invited them to my grand opening. After that is when I sent the invites.

Last edited:
Hi there! Congrats on booking the room for your kickoff show! Hosting an open house event at a neutral location like the civic center is a great idea. It allows for more people to attend and also gives off a more professional vibe.
As for invitations, I would suggest creating a Facebook event and inviting your friends and contacts. You can also create a flyer and post it in local businesses or community bulletin boards. Don't forget to utilize social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter to spread the word as well.
To make the event more enticing, you can offer some sort of incentive for attendees, such as a raffle or special discounts for booking at the event.
In terms of hosting, make sure to have a clear schedule for the event, including any presentations or demos you may want to do. Have some light refreshments available and make sure to engage with guests and answer any questions they may have about your business.
I have not personally hosted an open house event at a neutral location, but I have attended a few and they have been successful in getting the word out and generating interest. Good luck with your event!

Related to Hosting a 2008 Kickoff Show: Tips and Tricks

1. What is a 2008 Kickoff Show?

A 2008 Kickoff Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our new products and promotions for the year. It's a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about our products and earn rewards by hosting a show.

2. How do I become a host for a 2008 Kickoff Show?

To become a host, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a 2008 Kickoff Show. They will help you choose a date, invite guests, and provide all the necessary information for a successful show.

3. What are some tips for hosting a successful 2008 Kickoff Show?

Some tips for hosting a successful show include choosing a fun theme, inviting friends and family, providing tasty snacks, and being prepared to share your love for Pampered Chef products. You can also earn rewards by booking additional shows with your consultant during the event.

4. Can I host a 2008 Kickoff Show online?

Yes, you can host a 2008 Kickoff Show online through our virtual party platform. It's a great way to connect with friends and family who may not be able to attend an in-person event. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to host a successful virtual show.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a 2008 Kickoff Show?

Hosting a 2008 Kickoff Show not only allows you to earn rewards and discounts on our products, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out our new products and learn new recipes. It's also a great way to connect with friends and family and have a fun and memorable experience together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies